[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to not get emotionally invested in anything and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: fae.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
Daily reminder to not get emotionally invested in anything and anyone. Because every single one of the people and the things you love will eventually kick you back in the face and stab you in the back in the end.
>>
Its a beautiful thing
>>
File: 1452135982231.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452135982231.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
I like dogs. They just keep loving you right up to the end and then they die.
>>
>>28857028
You pick the wrong peeps dawg. See me, the worst you'll ever get from me is maybe getting a pinch of your weed stolen whilst im hella drunk. I aint no snitch.
>>
>>28857028
You can rely on your guy friends (if you have any) I'm assuming you're sad because a girl fucked you over, but that's no reason to hate everyone
>>
>>28857028
Yeah, you can't really trust anyone. They're all just carrying out an agenda, and it's rarely in your best interest.
>>
File: asg.jpg (38 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
asg.jpg
38 KB, 620x430
>club was doing terribly
>board wanting to fire him
>fans sang his name every match
>fans protested everywhere to keep him
>fans stood by his side to the end
>board fired him
>he joined our direct rival months later

I know very well what this empty feeling I'm feeling is. It is very similar when I found out my ldr gf has always been cucking me behind my back two weeks ago.
>>
>>28857279
>ldr gf
>not getting cucked

pick one
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.