[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend won't let me go back to college because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: download (2).jpg (3 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3 KB, 242x208
>girlfriend won't let me go back to college because she doesn't want me around other girls

WHY DO WOMEN WANT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING
>>
>>28856812
That's pretty cucked up, bro
>>
That is a classic sign of an abusive relationship OP, and I highly suggest that you leave it immediately.
>>
The rebuttal you are so desperately looking for is "no"

or additionally, "no, and get out"
>>
>>28856812
>letting women control you
when will non-virgins learn
>>
>>28856824
Thanks for the support senpai
>>
>>28856812
>girlfriend cares about you enough to want to stop you from seeing other women

This is a dream to some of us
Get the fuck off my board, normalswine
>>
She threatens to kill herself everytime I try to leave her I don't know what do.

I wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt if she did
>>
>>28856844
>>when will non-virgins learn
lel
>>
>>28856866
When will virgins learn that a gf isn't always a good thing
>>
>>28856885
Tell her that she's an adult and that she should grow the fuck up and you simply being 10 meters from other girls doesn't mean you'll have a massive 40 girl 1 guy orgy where you all cum 50 times
>>
>>28856885
Thats an ideal situation
Give me your girlfriend.
Maybe i could condition her to threaten a murder-suicide too.
>>
>>28856885
This is also a classic technique that abusers use to control their victims
>>
>>28856866
More like
>Gf has a horrible personality and is afraid that someone who browses 4chan will leave her given the chance
>>
>>28856931
I've said this to her a thousand times. She is beyond insecure
>>
Go to college, Anon. If she really doesn't want you to just leave her ass. She won't commit suicide and you know it. She'll have sex with another guy in less than a week.
>>
File: REEE.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>28856812
>gf
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG
>>
>>28856924
You would break up if you truly believed this. But no, keep complaining about how having someone love you is so hard whilst saying to single people that they're better off
>>
>>28856963
actually cheat on her
if she kills yourself your problem's solved
just make sure you don't have any pets she could stab
>>
>>28857008
*kills herself, fuck i've gotta sleep
>>
>all these asshurt virgiaroos not understanding relationships can be toxic and self-destructed
>>
>>28857008
>she kills yourself

That's called murder, Anon
>>
File: Munchin Mako.gif (599 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Munchin Mako.gif
599 KB, 500x500
>>28856812
>girlfriend
Facebook is that'a way Normie san.
>>
>>28856885
Ask her why would he remain with an unstable bitch (don't leave the bitch out) that could kill herself every second randomly and doesn't let you pursue your dreams.
>>
>>28856866
Too bad real women will try to control you, and still cheat. I wouldn't mind a controlling gf either if she was loyal. But usually they aren't loyal and that's exactly why they are so afraid, because they don't realize that not everyone is a cheating piece of shit.
>>
>>28857032
No one is forcing you to be in a relationship. You chose to, faggot.
>>
>>28857072
She threatens to kill herself when I try to break up with her.

Read the thread before you post
>>
She also forbids me to hang out with my friends.

I don't have any but I told her if anyone asks me to hang out I would and she freaked out

This suck I want out
>>
>>28857091
This information doesn't change what I said. Furthermore This is no longer a relationship, you're literally being held hostage. It takes a lot for someone to actually kill themselves, chances are she won't do it, and if she does you're not even morally responsible
>>
>>28857091
She won't, you big affectionate cuck.
She's a woman. Unless she's an ogre the chance that she will kill herself after you break up is 0. Ideally she'd let you go to college, but if not tell her to simply fuck off
>>
>>28857118
Please anon. Please get out of this as fast as possible. No matter what she says she's gonna do, you have to get out of this relationship. I suggest breaking up with her over the phone since then it's impossible for her to try to get an upperhand
>>
>>28856812
Hhahahahaha you got a fucking shit gf bro. Or are you guys just 12 or someshit. Thats some fucking "let me read your texts" bullshit but on a whole new level. Have fun getting whipped more than greek chariot horse ya mongrel
>>
>>28857091
if you're weak enough to blame yourself if she did, you're a faggot

women are ridiculously incompetent at actually killing themselves anyway

she might swallow a bottle of advil or something, but the chances of her actually dying are low no matter what you do
>>
>>28857118
You know, I read posts like this and I find it amazing that we've evolved super intelligence but when it comes to having a regular place to put your dick inside all rationality goes out the window. She's shit tier but in your eyes the pussy is probably worth it. And I can't even blame you tbqh
>>
Off topic but do all the >no gf posters in this thread honestly think that once they get a gf their lives will be a rosy and happy? What if you get a bad gf, which is likely because a healthy girl wouldn't go near some of you toxic cunts
>>
>>28857182
he shouldn't get out

the weak deserve to be drained desu

if this guy ever finds a better girl and reproduces he'll just create more beta faggots
>>
Ive said it multiple times itt already but No one is forcing you to remain with a bad gf. All bad gf related sadness I'd self imposed when you could just turn 360 and walk away
>>
My girlfriend checks my phone when I'm out the room, what do I do?
>>
>>28856812
>women are ridiculously incompetent at actually killing themselves anyway

She once actually threatened to slit her wrist with a pair of scissors.

I know she probably won't kill herself but the doubt is still there
>>
>>28857272
Put a pin code on your phone, asshat
>>
File: Milk n Bees.jpg (54 KB, 492x375) Image search: [Google]
Milk n Bees.jpg
54 KB, 492x375
>>28857226
Do you not know where you are? Here on /r9k/, it is widely acknowledged that getting a gf and, of course, cumming inside that unprotected pussy is the solution to all of life's problems. Certainly not the creation of an entirely new set of them, no.

>>28857272
Change the password, dumbass.
>>
>>28857269
180*
this is an entirely original comment
>>
>>28857282
>she once actually threatened to slit her wrist with a pair of scissors
proving my point
that's one of the least effective methods
you're so weak and stupid
at least post pictures of her face
>>
>>28856812
Do it any way unless you want her to start fucking other men 2bqhwy
>>
>>28857282
I tried that. Not even a scar left.
>>
>>28857365
oh boy i think summer is here!
>>
Just break up with her, youstupid bitch.
>>
>>28857370
>>28856812
Post pics pls
Obviously original
>>
id take these robot's advice, the alternative is learning this lesson the hard way which will also cost time and money. also remember to masturbate before making any relationship decisions
>>
>>28857091
Here's a fun thing you can do:

Take bottle of Oxycontin (or like medicine)
Empty bottle
Fill with laxative
Break up with her
Hand her the pill bottle while you break up with her

If she goes through with her word she'll shit herself to death.
>>
>>28857476
>just get an entire bottle of Oxy!

Solid anvice otherwise
>>
then she will cheat on you and claim its okay for her to be around other men but not for you to be around other women lool
>>
>>28858754
What? Come on, I've dealt with plenty of suicidal women in my life and Oxy is their go-to for grabbing attention but not actually committing suicide, with Tylenol/Ibu/other OTC coming in at a close tie.

What would you recommend instead? A morphine bottle?
>>
>>28859085
It's a logistical problem. Where am I going to get the oxy?
>>
>>28856812
>Girlfriend wants you to ruin your own education for her because she gets jealous when your actually around other w omen

Dump her fucking ass OP, what are you a cuck!?
>>
>>28859122
Docs throw that shit at people like candy nowadays. If you can't get it legit then I don't know what to say to you.
>>
Update

Thanks for the advice, I already feel a lot happier
>>
>>28859241
>Duck you

Ha what a fucking nerd. Good on dropping her, OP.
>>
>>28859284
That's autocorrect at work
>>
>>28859241
>she still wants him to pay for her holiday

Women really are just a meme
>>
>>28856812
>girlfriend
>won't let me
The betacuck is strong in this one.
>>
>>28859241
The fact that you even hesitated to do this means you're still a betacuck and always will be.

You won the battle not the war
>>
When I was 18, I had a "girlfriend" who treated me like shit. I was totally whipped. I didn't have the self confidence to realize I deserved better.

I knew I didn't like how she treated me, but I prioritized sex over being treated well.

I now have a girlfriend who is nice, and doesn't use sex as a weapon. There are absolutely nice women (or men, if that's your thing) out there who aren't cunts. Don't settle for less. If someone treats you like shit, drop their ass.
>>
File: 1463975678123.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1463975678123.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
Who /cripplinganxiety/ here?

Help I just need advice I feel like I'm going insane
>>
>>28856812
Well then you're a pussy. I banned my gf from talking to any males and from having male friends.
>>
>>28860742
Wow bro, that's alpha as hell! I bet the bros down at the frat will all high five you when they hear your story of emotional abuse! I wish I could be on the same level as the crazy chick in the OP like you are!
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.