[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scared NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 435.jpg (39 KB, 455x454) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
39 KB, 455x454
I don't want to get a job.
It's too fucking scary and I'm worried people will ask me questions about myself.
Life right now is depressing and dull but at least I'm comfy.
>>
>>28856312
It'll be okay buddy, take it nice and slow
>>
Whatever you do, don't start lying.

Small lies will lead to big and bigger lies, until nobody will believe anything you say.

Be the HONEST autistic weirdo, don't be the LYING DELUSIONAL AUTISTIC weirdo.
>>
>>28856443
>Small lies will lead to big and bigger lies
examples?
>>
>>28856443
So should I tell my 40 year old co-workers that I watch haremshit anime and play video games made for children?

I think it might be better to make something up.
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (80 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
80 KB, 640x360
>>28856448
Let's just say, everyone at my work thinks I am married.

At least I hope they think it. I have a fake wedding ring that I bought off eBay. When I was finally forced to get a job I had to have some kind of cover story for being such a boring autist. I realized if I pretended to be married, then all the "bros" at work wouldn't be so hard on me.

It worked, surprisingly. Me being a autistic socially weird guy hasn't crossed their minds because they all think I am married. It's pretty funny.

>mfw older women at work as me when me and my """"""""""""Wife""""""""""" are going to have kids
>>
>>28856492
Just act busy and like you're in a rush all the time. Don't let a situation get to where they're asking you that stuff.
>>
>>28856312
I was a NEET myself and didn't want to get a job, because I was scared of people asking me questions, having hard time socializing etc. But I got a job and was very open about my situation and fears, anxieties and luckily everyone was understanding and accepted me and I think I'm friends with everyone at my work place now.
>>
>>28856530
pmsl your gonna get exposed sooner than later

what if you and your wife get invited to a work party or double date with a coworker?
What if a coworker wants to visit you someday and sees you live in an obvious autist bachelor pad?
>>
>>28856556
that sounds very unhealthy for your mental state in the long term
>>
>>28856592
They all hate you desu
>>
File: 1463158853604.jpg (76 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1463158853604.jpg
76 KB, 398x500
>>28856443
i lie all the time...
what is the downside of lying if you can keep up with your lies?
>>
>>28856312
Yes Op you should be scared. On your first day of work you won't know what do and nobody will explain it to you, then they'll get mad at you for not doing your job properly and even more mad at you for not making smalltalk with them properly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.