[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Half-nigger >White half (mother's half) is racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1413603170712.png (27 KB, 631x708) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27 KB, 631x708
>Half-nigger
>White half (mother's half) is racist as fuck
>Dad ran off when I was 4
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>28856189
Do you mean the white half of your family is racist? Or that you're a mulatto white supremacist

The latter sounds like it'd be pretty rough
>>
treat your whore of a mother like the peice of shit she is.
>>
>>28856212
I live in the south. My "family" is a bunch of redneck hicks who literally live in trailer houses. All of them live in their own fucking trailer homes. I live with my mom and she's the only one who doesn't hate me, but she still goes to their gatherings and shit and always leaves me behind. I don't even have friends because I live in a white part of my state despite being a nigger.
Racial tension down here is almost like South Africa.
>>
>>28856189
Become a neo-nazi and guilt your mother for being a race traitor.
>>
>>28856247
Is there some way you can get to a SJW-dominated part of the country? I'm sure you'd have an easier time there but I guess moving is expensive though
>>
>>28856254
>>28856242
Fuck off /pol/
No one wnats you here
>>
>>28856271
truth hurts
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
I guess you know why they're racist
>>
Embrace your two halves and don't look for answers in others about your identity.
>>
File: 1463163249146.png (768 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
1463163249146.png
768 KB, 1280x1172
>>28856271

we need to get back to the post racial community 4chan always was !

before that pesky /ol/ showed up and ruined everything
>>
>>28856189
>>Dad ran off when I was 4
Whatever you do, try not to be such a cliche
>>
>>28856388
Yeah because I had any choice in my dad leaving.
Fuck you.

>>28856371
No, I don't.

>>28856382
How?

>>28856330
Kill yourself
>>
>>28856330
Yeah, biracial kids (and their parents too really) should suffer a little. Their child will never be accepted by either race. Must suck being a half-breed.
>>
>>28856409
>Yeah because I had any choice in my dad leaving.
Typical dindu...
All I'm saying is if one day you have a kid, don't run off on him.
>>
>>28856409
Your nigger father left and now you're a pariah within the family. Have fun with whore mommy.
>>
>>28856189
Man the fuck up, I'm not sure what you want us to tell you.
>>
>>28856189
First step stand up for yourself and don't let them treat you like that way.

Next, try finding your father's family.

Remember although you are as much white as you are black, you will be seen as a black man.
>>
>>28856247
You are so full of shit. Black people in the South are pretty much considered white unless you live in a big city.
>>
>>28857196
>Black people in the South are pretty much considered white
lmao what? are you serious?
>>
turn to a life of crime
>>
become drake and fuck mad bitches
>>
>>28856189
An hero or full uncle Tom
>>
Wear a confederate flag t shirt or hat, white people wont give you any grief. In fact they will be nice to you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.