[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think this is a helpful way to look at autism ? it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: autism.jpg (11 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
11 KB, 403x537
do you think this is a helpful way to look at autism ?

it was found in a left-leaning liberal university in germany

benath " autism pride day " it says Neurodiversity without racism

on another related paper the slogan " youre not ill, youre not retarded, youre neurodiverse " was mentioned
>>
>>28856103
i think its silly to think youre helping autists by denying the problem in the first place

most autists suffer horrendously under the social isolation caused by their autism, in that sense it is certainly an illness because it creates very harmful symptomps (like social isolation )

youre not helping anybody by obsessively creating some nonoffensive vocabulary to describe their problems
>>
>having pride in your mental illness
>>
File: 1452846194571.jpg (21 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1452846194571.jpg
21 KB, 580x563
>>28856103
i thaught this was the perfect thread for /r9k/
>>
File: 1441415377382.png (474 KB, 780x975) Image search: [Google]
1441415377382.png
474 KB, 780x975
Don't believe the jewish lies. Autism is the next step in our evolution.
>>
File: 1457668179447.jpg (196 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
1457668179447.jpg
196 KB, 550x750
Autism is supremacy.
>>
>>28856191
If you really need to explain why autism is terrible then r9k is too far infested
>>
>>28856103
What the normals organizing that condescending 'day' didn't know in their presuming ignorance is the fact that autistic people are much more humble and indifferent to status than the average person. It's like a normal coming here on /r9k/ and making a thread that 'we all make a Robot Day whos in??? :) '.
>>
>>28856103
I think autists should be proud. I envy them in a lot of ways.
>>
File: 1454614865170.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1454614865170.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
>>28856103
>Falling for leftist or any type of propaganda
>Trying to make a bad situation you had no say in seem better
>Filling your head with lies and nonsense just to feel good
>Trying to feel good about a problem that you can't solve
Feeling better won't make it go away... Once you step into reality you'll always know that you're as this hogwash puts it "unique" and not in the good way

Please don't lie to yourself because that is one of the worst ways to cause self-harm, embrace it and fight it, strive to better yourself and overcome this unfair burden that has been dealt to you
>>
>>28856191
>>28857025
the entire concept of mental illness is liberal and "leftist"

it's a pseudoscientific way to target and isolate people who don't fit into the empty capitalist world of sports, food, tv, gossip, cars, taxes, houses, dating, marriage, etc.

>most autists suffer horrendously under the social isolation
according to whom, dr. shekelstein and his shiny new book?

why are normies so terrified of people who would rather study physics than waste time with screeching drunk normies who don't want them around anyway?
>>
>>28857025
OP here

i didnt say i agree with this " autism pride movement "

i justed wanted to hear your opinion on this

in fact the first post is also from me
>>
I have bad diagnosed aspergers and this is very bad news.

small things in day to day life cripple me, like lights and sounds, this sounds like part of a plan to expand the labor force by ignoring that I am brain damaged in a sense

my dysfunction is nothing to be prideful about and i would argue it is out of the character of people with my problem to try to rally around or create a movement like this

fuck everything
>>
>>28857129
implying intelligence or a passionate hobby eliminates your desire for companionship and healthy social interactions

of course not all degenerate normie shit is essential for happiness but i think deep human relationships are and autists clearly have more problems to form them as normies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.