[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys here it is, I need some advice. > be me > be at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462761446130.jpg (126 KB, 735x908) Image search: [Google]
1462761446130.jpg
126 KB, 735x908
So guys here it is, I need some advice.

> be me
> be at college
> be constantly horny high test
> qt gf
> I mean she is really hot
> been with her for over a year
> sex is starting to get boring and she won't come to the gym anymore
> be shredded due to several years of gym
> girls constantly and non subtly looking at me, especially when shirtless
> several other girls I know have subtly let it be known they want to fuck me
> none are as hot as gf
> Meet one of them for lunch
> she flashes me her tits

So Robots, I see several options

> continue banging gf but cheat with other girls
> break up with gf but bang other girls
> stay faithfully with gf

What is your advice?
>>
File: PSX_20160526_105924.jpg (64 KB, 417x719) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160526_105924.jpg
64 KB, 417x719
If you can cheat and not feel bad about it go ahead. But if you know you can't handle the pressure of thag then just break up with her.

But remember that you only know what you had when you lost it.
If anything try to motivate your gf to do some shit in the gym and the bedroom.

Btw, this isn't the board for this topic cause muh no gf
Go to /adv/ if anything.
>>
Does gf have positive traits other than being hot? Is she worth spending your life with? Would you have children with her?
If not, you should find someone who's worthy. Infidelity is for undisciplined faggots.
>>
>>28855979
Orrrr you can stop making up stories for robot cred
>>
>>28855979
I'd reccommend killing yourself. Stab yourself with something sharp, shoot yourself, or jump off of a tall builiding. I'm sure all would do the trick.
>>
>>28855979
Or get out you fucking Chad
>>
>>28855979
just tell your gf non-chalantly one day "oh and by the way my sex drive is way too high so im going to fuck some other girls too, but dont worry, youre still my favorite"

she probably rages and leaves for the time being, id say a good 66% chance she comes back if your SMV is as high as you think it is.
>>
Yeah she's really cool, it's just that sometimes the sex gets boring. Especially when she's on her period and it's just blowjobs.
>>
You gotta
"Fuck her right in the pussy!"

Oooooahahah ohahahah

WHERE ARE U AT WHERE ARE U AT!?

Pooh banana mom get the camera

Aaaaassashnhhhhh
Aaaasaaagggggghhhhhhh

Wooooooaaaaaaahhh

Nooeeeeeeddded.

Reeeerer

Oh no it's Dank cena as OP

Ba bada baaaa
Ba bada baaaa

U can't see me

Woolooaafagagsh
>>
>>28856066
Why the hate? I'm just coming from /fit/ for advice, just like you guys do to us all the time. I heard you guys were experienced with girl trouble.
>>
>>28855979

>What is your advice?

>>>/adv/

Hope you find help to your life debilitating problem, friend. Keep it normal.
>>
once on set Arnold met a young would-be director
the young man said "some day Ill be a great director"
Arnold replied "Why not every day?"
Has there ever been a more alpha winner than Arnold?
ruled body building
ruled movies
ruled politics
ruled being a badass
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.