[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still pretending that being gay isn't a choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kekmane.png (133 KB, 342x391) Image search: [Google]
kekmane.png
133 KB, 342x391
>2016
>still pretending that being gay isn't a choice

The human brain is like a computer, a computer with various default settings. Heterosexuality is one of those default settings. This debunks the whole
>hurr durr you didn't choose to be straight
argument. You don't choose to be straight, everyone is born straight. YOU CHOSE to change your default settings.
>>
>implying bisexuality isn't the default
>>
>>28855990
>implying we evolved to potentially not procreate
>>
Being a normie is a default setting

Being a robot is a choice because you don't choose to be a normie, everyone is born normie. YOU CHOSE to be a fucking loser NEET
>>
File: 1464291328127.jpg (56 KB, 627x469) Image search: [Google]
1464291328127.jpg
56 KB, 627x469
>>28855947
Typical Trumpcuck
>>
What is your point retard? Literally who cares? Either way you should let them do what they want. Doesn't matter if they chose it or not
>>
>>28856171
I'm a wagecuck, not NEET. I have some dignity.
>>
>>28856221
>implying gays should be treated as anything more that an abhorrent fetish group
>>
File: 1435261514090.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1435261514090.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>>28856171
>>28856171
eat a .44 normalfuck this is my board
>>
>>28856245
Yeah and since they aren't hurting anyone you have to let them do what they want. You don't go around bitching about piss drinkers or shit eaters so fuck off
>>
>>28856264
Why should we patronize the degenerates? We don't allow you yo legally marry your waifu or your favorite anime. They should not be given legal recognition.
>>
>>28856292
Because they are two consenting adults but anime characters aren't real.
>>
op is right. sexual response is highly suggestible. think of the times you been horny and did something you wouldnt normally do. they dont teach sexual discipline, they just give out ambiguous shit about 'love' and 'feelings' in pop culture and then wonder why shit like this occurs
>>
>>28856264
Gays are 21 times more like to have an excrement fetish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.