[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you realize you'd probably never live a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 798x770
At what age did you realize you'd probably never live a normal life and what age did you finally 100% realize and accept you'd never live a normal life?
>>
At about 24 I could already kind of see where things were headed. At 30, I knew for certain.
>>

I was naive until the closing of 19, then I accepted my fate.
>>
16 when i dropped out of highschool

25 when it hit me how much I ruined my life.

Even though I'm working towards fixing stuff now I'm so far behind, most people would have probably killed themselves by now if they were in my position.
>>
>>28855821
REalized it at 15
Didn't accept t until 23
>>
>>28855821
I knew I would never have a gf and friends when i was about 13.
I accepted it at 19.
>>
Wizard here. I have a much younger cousin who 20 and never had a GF and has been NEET the last 2 years. He is a Manlet and looks pasty white from never leaving his parents house.

He was a fairly outgoing kid growing up but it seems he is headed in my direction.

What should I do about this? Not going to lie I'm kind of enjoying watching this happen to someone else, now I'm no longer the only weird one in the family, feels good.

That said, so you think he had accepted it yet?
>>
>>28855821
16 and 24 respectively
>>
>>28855821
Realized at 17
21 now, still haven't accepted it.
>>
>>28855821
it first dawned at me when I was about 12
slowly started realizing it at 17
fully realized it at 24

26yo now. I'm still struggling to accept it
>>
>>28855821
Failed normalfag here so it took me a while, but after dropping out of college 4 times and cutting off contact with the last of my friends because replying to their texts gives me anxiety attacks, I've finally accepted that I wasn't meant to have social interactions or do a job that an illegal immigrant couldn't do.
>>
>all these latefags

I remember being in primary school at like age 6-8 already 100% realising I was odd as fuck.

I'm nearly 30 now aswell.

I guess you young ones have had all the social media shit with you to distract/hide your autism. When I was growing up it was impossible to hide it.
>>
Take him aside and explain the process of forlorn attributed depersonalization, then tell him why you know this after giving him a reason to not follow a similar lifestyle.

Or watch him rot and have a playmate like you were 8 again. You can both be wizard friends.
>>
>>28855821
realized it just after i turned 7.

still haven't accepted it, i'm 24.

at this point im determined to make my way of life the new normal, ill redefine the parameters for the social pyramid to put myself at the top, gg normies you never saw it coming.
>>
>>28856041
>>28855984
Meant for you

Origu
>>
11 end me
You were muted for 4 seconds, because you're comment was not original.
>>
>>28855821
when i had my first anxiety attack i realized i was not OK my life was causing me to stress alot which was like age 19
>>
>>28855821
it made me feel better and move on tho
>>
>>28855821
Still in denial at 19. It isn't so bad after all, I just wish I spent more time with people and less in front of computer. No idea how to do do it, though. I have literally no talents.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.