[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can 3DPD even try to compete with the perfection that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1464344418947.jpg (62 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
1464344418947.jpg
62 KB, 567x600
How can 3DPD even try to compete with the perfection that is 2D? You 3D pigs are cold sociopathic whores without love and feminine warmth. You will never EVER be able to outmatch a 2D. NEVER.
>>
>>28855763
was your mother a cold sociopathic whore?
>>
>>28855763
I have 4D(+) anima.

Honestly I didnt even knew it was a thing before this meme, I knew I just have to love and adore someone, it's my need, more to love, than to be loved.
I have to celebrate and adore, it's really a strong drive.

What you said is not entirely true, there are girls who are completely like you described, and I've seen them and they really dont even try to pass as human.

But there are girls who are just searching for smth genuine.
I think they may be rarer but as they say - he who burnes himself once, blows even on cold.

====

>>28855823
cold and sociopathic with quick and drastic changes from too much love to too much hate.
>>
>>28855823
Different generations. Modern women between 13 and 30 are pure cancer and should be burned alive.
>>
>>28855869
>But there are girls who are just searching for smth genuine.
I've yet to meet one. If they exist then it isn't in this country.
>>
>>28855869
>Roastie trying to make the thread about herself
2D wouldn't do this attention whoring bullshit.
>>
File: pepe n wojack 2016.jpg (192 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe n wojack 2016.jpg
192 KB, 900x1200
>>28856033
I gotta admit Im yet to meet one too.

But I hope they exist.

Women just dont think the way we do, things that impress us and inspire us are ''meh'' to them.

But I hope there are girls who can be more compatible with deeper stuff, I knew some, they were not perfect but they were better than average roasty.

If truly such a girl doesnt exist then life loses meaning.
I already achieved much and living just for money and buying new toys seems devoid of meaning.

''Happiness is nothing if not shared''

>>28856113
Im a fucking guy dammit.
>>
>>28856157
Even if they aren't real we still have anime. But I really do hope they are real.
>>
File: 1455036753310.png (133 KB, 328x520) Image search: [Google]
1455036753310.png
133 KB, 328x520
Yuru Yuri has two threads!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.