[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you care about food etiquette when no one else is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: silverware-dinner.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
silverware-dinner.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
How much do you care about food etiquette when no one else is around? Do you just dig in like some kind of savage when you're by yourself, breaking all the rules or are you still proper about it?
>>
>>28855760
Call me edgy but I love to eat food with my hunting knife when no one is looking.
>>
>>28855760
Depends if I feel like it I eat like an animal.
>>
>>28855760
Least I can do is not to get breadcrumbs in my bed.

I don't care for cutting bread, I just tear pieces off. I still bother to put stuff and condiments on it rather than eating cheese, ham, etc. all separately... sometimes.

Actually now I think of it, I'm pretty savage. Going to blame it on my nonexistent depression.
>>
>>28855803
I was putting away some leftovers and realized there was no reason not to handle the pasta with my bare hands for instance. Or eat way faster than you would in polite company.
>>
>>28855760
Yes.
For example I eat spaghetti with fork and knife.
>>
File: thak.jpg (384 KB, 935x1200) Image search: [Google]
thak.jpg
384 KB, 935x1200
If it isn't formal and I just want to eat I inhale everything. I am a notoriously fast eater. Today there were people that got some tacos before me, then I managed to sit down before them and already ate one taco, and by the time they finally got around to eating their first taco I ate another two while most of the rice and beans were devoured. It was all over by the time they were fiddling with their second taco because I already went up and got seconds.

I tore into it like a savage barbarian, but part of that was just body language in showing that they shouldn't talk to me I just want to eat.
>>
>>28855790
fucking edgy cuck
>>
>>28856001
That is the danger though of doing this I think. You can get into a habit of not using table manners. If you're used to eating like a barbarian, you might forget where you are for a minute among company.
>>
I generally only eat wings or fried chicken when I'm alone. I don't like gnawing on bones around other people plus it gets all over your face
>>
i once ate an entire steak with my hands
it was a much better experience than eating it with utensils
i'd never do it in public though, i at least have to pretend to be normal
>>
>>28855760
i prefer to eat in solitude, and generally live in solitude, be naked, eat like an animal, talk to myself, talk to cat, fart, pee in bottle, pick nose, etc.
>>
>>28856665
Yes, there's something thoroughly enjoyable about devouring a steak like this, or even in handling raw meat I think. I suppose it gets us closer for a moment to the fact that as man you are the apex predator. Sort of like indulging your animalistic side. Maybe we should be a little more savage as human beings, never forget what we came from. We should have utensils to be practical, not polite I say.
>>
Gradually I've stopped using utensils and portioning food altogether unless it's something especially messy.

If I'm eating pasta without sauce I just scoop it up with my hands, I pick off pieces of fish and eat those, made a stromboli the other day and instead of cutting it up I just held it and ate from one end until I was done.

It's honestly disgusting.
>>
>>28855760
I don't use utensils when alone. Best is eating meat with just your hands
>>
File: WayneBrady.jpg (24 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
WayneBrady.jpg
24 KB, 316x400
>>28855760
Nigga u can catch ya bway eatin off his dick when his mumma go out to church nahmsane? I use the foreskin for a spoon pouch ma negrodamus
>>
>>28856845
I bet you think Into the Void depicts rebirth and is about how everything is connected.
>>
>>28855790
I did this all the time when camping and it's so cool. Felt like some snake eater shit or survivorman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.