[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys noticed that, after having sex with someone, your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (50 KB, 1223x795) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50 KB, 1223x795
Have you guys noticed that, after having sex with someone, your bowel movements and general ass odor start to smell like theirs?
What the fuck? For me, it stays that way for quite some time.
>>
>>28855754
It is more to do with how your brain perceives smells and tries to relate them. As an example, smell something really disgusting early on in the day. You will notice plenty of other things - maybe a public toilet, maybe your dinner - will have a smell that reminds you of the really disgusting smell from earlier.

/non-retard out
>>
>>28855798
These are distinct differences and variances in smell, though, often mixed with the aromatic timbre of the person in question.
>>
>>28855857
Again, it's all in your head. I have pointed that out once and you have again responded with a subjective perception.
>>
>>28855754
>r9k
>sex
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
>>
>>28856008
A subjective perception? It is multiple widely different smells (as reported by multiple people) that take over my own smell, which itself is distinct when I am not having sex with them. It is not when I am just hanging out and in contact with them, it is when I am sleeping in the same bed as and having sex with them.
>>
>>28856044
Fuck I don't know why I bother.

You (your brain) are perceiving smell different. You are confused by the term "subjective perception" so we all know that you're a retard. Take my answer, and don't think about it too much - you may hurt yourself.
>>
>>28856044
Additionally, this only happens with that smell.
There are certainly moments in everyone's life where a certain whiff of one nature will smell very similarly to a certain person or situation, but that is to be expected. This is a bodily smell caused by diet and the personal breed of gut flora, which is a diverse subject, and the fact that the scenario shifts to that makes little sense to me. Is it really a skin-to-skin contact, where their skin flora interact, causing the ass-smell to be the same because of the mix they cause from consuming sweat?
>>28856099
I just gave you the reason why it was more objective than you claim it to be.
>>
>>28856099
This is not a case of "reminding me" of the smell. It smells exactly the same, and morphs over time that way.
>>
>>28856044
>touching someone for a really long time makes us smell alike
Wow who woulda fucking guessed
>>
>>28856137
What slightly perplexes me is that it does not seem that HER odor changes, but mine does. That specifically could be chalked up to subjectivity, but meh.
This is AFTER multiple days and soapy showers.
>>
>>28856116
>Is it really a skin-to-skin contact, where their skin flora interact, causing the ass-smell to be the same because of the mix they cause from consuming sweat?

No you fucking idiot - bacteria on the skin does not make its way into the ends of the digestive system.

>I just gave you the reason why it was more objective than you claim it to be.

You're another dummy.
>>
>>28856206
The ends of the digestive system do not need to be there for ass-stink to be modified. Being in a sweaty heap with another human being provides plenty of transportation to get to the proper crevices.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.