[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best way to live life is in the pursuit of philosophical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
The best way to live life is in the pursuit of philosophical enlightenment

Discard social norms
Work on overcoming your animal instincts
Live life on your own terms
>>
>>28855625

If I pulled you out of that cave will you die?
>>
>>28855625
When you say overcome animal instincts, do you mean quell them? Because I'm a sexually frustrated virgin whose penis doesn't work, trying to revoke my sexuality right now
>>
Social norms are okay, being a furry is disregarding social norms and they get treated worst than pedophiles.

I like fapping too much to give up the animal instinct to do it.

I do live life on my own terms, I am choosing to be on this website, this board, right now, instead of chasing that dollar like everyone else.
>>
>>28855651
I really need to work on this philosophy

But the gist is that you reject the social norms and do what you want which requires the practice of conquering animalistic instincts and accepting the futility of life but I think most people will come to the conclusion that the pursuit of philosophical knowledge by some specific means is of paramount importance
>>
>>28855928
But what if social norms are to quell animalistic behavior? Amputating your id and animal instincts are not enlightement.
>>
>>28855986
The social norms will never be correct because they are social norms that can keep a society running

The social norm is never going to be public masturbation and murder for self interest
>>
File: Ifyouaredepressed....jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ifyouaredepressed....jpg
51 KB, 500x500
Guys, don't try to get rid of your animal behaviour, try to accept it...
Try to know yourself and your environment.
Try to achieve peace by not achieving anything or trying anything.
>>
>>28856011
Acceptance of animal instincts is acceptance of delusion thus it is not true
>>
>>28856011
thats true only time i live in the present is after a large amount on liquor
>>
File: saved.jpg (455 KB, 2127x1740) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
455 KB, 2127x1740
>>28855625
>The best way to live life is in the pursuit of philosophical enlightenment
Thanks for letting me know
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.