[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU /R9K/ >be me >21 >uni fag >there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Rejection.webm (167 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Rejection.webm
167 KB, 360x240
FUCK YOU /R9K/

>be me
>21
>uni fag
>there's this gril in one of my classes
>she's cute and the same height as me
>thinking I can't get her because /r9k/ told me manlets and dicklets don't get girls only Chads do
>fast forward to last month
>we are paird together
>ohshitwhatthefuck.png
>find out she likes the same stuff as me
>be today
>we finished our assignment and handed it in
>when we go out she asks me if I would like to have a drink or something
>I say yes

That was 3 hours ago and I just got home. We have a date on sunday. The thing was, she asked me why I didn't ask her out. And I couldn't say because /r9k/ told me I had no chance. So fuck you and fuck the memes. I'm done.
>>
I look forward to the long greentext after she cucks you with chad and Tyrone you failed normie cunt
>>
>>28855478
This will be fun. Please tell us how it happened when she realized, it was just a facade and you're actually not good enough. :o)
>>
You're gonna get your heart shattered, OP.
>>
>get a date
>first reaction is to be mad at an anonymous internet message board

yeah, i'm sure that this will go well
>>
>>28855500
It may or may not happen. But I have a date.
>>28855522
I hope you're wrong
>>28855524
What would you do if you were told everytime that you will never attract a woman since you're a manlet, and you have a average dick?
>>
>>28855561
Maybe she believes the "manlets have big dicks" shit and will just dump your ass as soon as she sees it's false.
>>
>>28855561
Fuck these bitter faggots OP. I believe in these memes they spout all day too, and its turned me more pessimistic and depressed than ever. I always wished that all this redpill bulllshit was just that.
But you managed to attract a female. That contradicts loads of shit these fags said. Dont fuck this up, man. Best of luck
>>
Height doesn't matter for fuck sake, OP probably has an attractive face
>>
>>28855593
>OP replying to himself
>>
>>28855644
Post face pic op
>>
>>28855478
>The thing was, she asked me why I didn't ask her out. And I couldn't say because /r9k/ told me I had no chance.

This is why you make your own experiences in the real world and not listen to some bitter place full of NEETS who haven't left their house for like five years
>>
>>28855718
My own experiences in the real world have been horrible. Can I keep being bitter?
>>
>>28855478
>/r9k/ told me something
>I genuinely applied this to my own life and conscience desires

Hhahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaa

It's weird to think that now, after all the posts I've seen and done myself, people on the other side of the screen have taken them as earnest advice, rather than taking note and issuing more sound logic of their own and the few who seem to actually know what they post.

OP, they say "a grain of salt" for a reason.
>>
She is probably just using you to do uni shit, then she will return to suck Chad's dick.
OP is a deluded fag.
>>
>>28855561
>you have a average dick

Oh boy, so you havent sexed her yet ?
Well here is the reason.
>>
>>28855718

Bro my experiences in real world are worser than r9k.
In real life people act nice to me and then proceed to laught at my back.
or take pictures of me so they can post them online and laught even more.
when I posted face here at least people told me straight into eyes that I look like shit and should deal with it because it is not going to change
ever.

and this is just one small example of things I could name
>>
>>28855478
Wait and see my dear internet friend
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 399x368) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 399x368
>>28856128
Im sorry that happened to you brobot. Fuck the world. Fuck this gay earth. One day we will all die and the universe will be indifferent as always. Those faggots dont see how unimportant they are yet.
>>
File: sad larry.jpg (70 KB, 718x871) Image search: [Google]
sad larry.jpg
70 KB, 718x871
>>28856362
Meh I am used to this by now.
Never expect anything good and you will never be suprised.
>>
>>28855478
This picture is so stupid on many levels , how about it being this way :
> a man should be sad because he lost someone that he loved
>she shouldn't be sad because she lost someone who she didn't love

We all know you're sad you little faggot
>>
>>28856128
man you must be one ugly cunt because most people just can't be bothered to care who you are
>>
>>28856128
>>28856362
>>28856497

I feel you guys. I sometimes also tell myself that it's going to end bad so i wont get disappointed.
But having that attitude makes things have a bad outcome most of the time, because people will assume you're reclusive or some kind of weirdo, when all you want is people not making fun of you again for who you are.
Sometimes, all it takes to change that attitude is someone to tell you "You're totally ok anon", but these people are rare and most don't give two shits about you in reality.

well, life is a bitch
>>
>OP doesn't understand how ironic memes work
>OP actually believes in these ironic memes.
>let's it almost ruin his chances with a genuine girl

Good job OP!
I mean hell, even 4Chan tells you to not believe anything on here, yet you take everything people have said seriously, that's your fault, not ours.

Now leave this place you absolute normie.
>>
Why are you surprised that people are trying to fuck with you on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>28855478
I wish you luck OP, you have the RESPONSABILITY to let us know how everything goes. I look forward to it.

Cheers
>>
She just wants you to pay for her meal and then will ghost you
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.