[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Dude, I got so much attention from women over the years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>"Dude, I got so much attention from women over the years but I never noticed it at the time!"

Has anyone realised that even the most pathetic fedora 30 year old says this?

Is there anyone else like me who really never did receive "signals" from girls?
>>
19 year old khhv reporting in
I'm also 193cm tall

I don't even look very ugly, I have good hygiene, I go to a university... It's just that I'm socially inept, and girls can sense this. Never had anyone look at me in disgust, but also never noticed any girl admiring me, ever. Also, I don't want someone who shares little to no interests with me.

Even fedora lords get more female attention at my uni :^)

Turning 20 will only make me more depressed about this
>>
>>28855230
you probably did but neglected them because of your autism.

>inb4 how do you know that

because I am also an autist and literally can't recognize any kind of signal.
>>
i'm just invisible to them
It's as if my 'smell' is not that of an actual male's, like maybe I'm intersex or something and don't have male pheremones

they can just somehow sense that I'm not a sexual animal and it repulses them
>>
>>28855601
it is not a sense, they try some female shit on you to see how you will react.

and because of your autism you literally don't react, they just bow their head and fuck off.
>>
>>28855548
This is probably true. I remember one girl who liked me, and I didn't realize until 8 years later. The only reason she liked me at all was because she didn't realize how much of an autism I was because she was a year younger than me.
>>
>>28855548
I like to think that, but there's only one girl I'm friends with (also the only one I talk to), and I thought she might like me, but nope, turns out I misinterpreted her "signals" because of autism. She is at her second bf now.

The only time girls talk to me is when they need my help, except for her.

I'm not even a diagnosed autist but I might be, just too scared to get a diagnosis.
>>
Same here OP. I guess the main reason is because I never had female friends but in general females don't even look at me and if I catch the one who does they just look away immediatly.
>>
>>28855632
>when they need my help

how do they end up looking afterwards? just tell me, please tell me?

a bit confused, a little smile with some strange fade in their gaze? or maybe a bit dissapointed sigh in their voice?

I literally know all of those signs, you know why'? because I deal with them almost everyday because of my job. And you want to know why I still can't change? because my autism the moment he hears help, deletes any kind of data in my brain and wants to help the person in any kind of way. and I feel fuck proud of myself after helping them.
>>
>>28855719
Honestly, I have no idea. I'm shit at reading signs like these, but I will pay more attention next time.

I'm a bit like you in this regard, though now I can actually refuse if I don't feel like helping, so that's a step forward.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.