[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>especially horrible mood comes along >sudden urge to vent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: me.jpg (117 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
117 KB, 682x1023
>especially horrible mood comes along
>sudden urge to vent
>talk to only friend about feeling like shit
>slight allusions to suicide
>mfw "do whatever the fuck you want dude."
people are cruel hnnnnn, anyone feel like they'd be better off without the few friends/acquaintances they have sometimes or just me?
>>
>>28855168
I can understand why my friends said those things it's nerve wracking when people keep annoying shits like that
>>
Nobody is interested in your mumling about killing yourself every day. Nothing cruel on that
>>
>>28855198
This.

People are not obligated to feed into you're self-pitying bullshit. If you wanted to kill yourself, you'd be dead.
>>
>>28855168
If you're threatening yourself for attention then you're the one being a bad friend
>>
>>28855198
usually keep it to myself, not one to whine to people on fagbook but thought it might help to have a bit of support from someone I knew tonight but nope
>>
>>28855168
Took me a long time to finally realize that my "friends" were just a bunch of leechers that were looking for a free high and also to make themselves feel better because i was less fortunate than them in general. Hope they die desu, at least now i know how to spot and stay away from abusive people.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.