[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Success" Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Eisinger-Sec-Goldman1-1200.jpg (134 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
Eisinger-Sec-Goldman1-1200.jpg
134 KB, 1200x786
Who "successful" here?
>well paid tech internship in NY for the summer
>been going to the gym consistently
>hooked up with two girls this semester
>still anxiety/depresssion
>still never been in legitimate relationship
>everyone I know starting to get deep into hard drugs
>what do I even work for
>>
>>28855041
>paid
>internship
nigga you're new at this bait thing aren't you?
>>
Nah, I want to be. If only I could strut into any work place, tell them to hire me and dictate my pay.
>>
>>28855065
Welcome to the world of computer science, where internship salaries are higher than most college educated adults will reach in their lifetimes

>>28855072
Just start sucking that corporate dick and they'll bust hot loads of cash all over you
>>
File: 1435815991809.jpg (10 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
1435815991809.jpg
10 KB, 220x255
>>28855041
yes goy, spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls.
>>
>"successful"

>r9k
>>
>>28855041
If I tell you what niche I'm in, it will soon be full of under-cutters. I prefer my market unsaturated, find your own way.
>>
>>28855108
Spent my whole life dumping everything into this careerpath thinking that it would end up with me pulling dimes. Now I'm here and the only girls it attracts are terrible people and not good looking enough to justify it
>>
>>28855136
You're missing the point entirely
>>
>>28855158
i make millions of monies and i am an neet and i fuck 10s but i am a robot lol
>>
>>28855041
save much, spend little and you're on your way to financial freedom. delayed gratification is the key, bro
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 713x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 713x494
>>28855041
>posted gore in a normal cancer thread
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.