[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello r9k I was just wondering where do you meet online friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: alice.jpg (26 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
26 KB, 512x512
Hello r9k I was just wondering where do you meet online friends?

I have been lonely since my very close steam friend left. I don't go out because I have social anxiety and I have been living the neet life but I want someone to be with I just don't know where to look. Preferably someone that's into anime, video games and british sitcoms. We used to watch all of that together but now I don't have anyone to do that with. I'm just a lonely person looking for someone who is lonely too.

So tell me onegai
>>
I've made online friends on 4chan just by talking and having things in common with them and I've made friends on omegle by talking with them. Really just about everywhere has friends
>>
I made a friend, but it feels horrible when they leave and I can't bear it. OP, do you watch old sitcoms like Fawlty Towers?
>>
>>28855141
Yeah, it feels awful I can't stop thinking about it.

Oh and yeah I love Fawlty Towers. I also like Bottom, The Young Ones and other stuff.
>>
>>28855141
Peep Show is also very good
>>
>tfw no robot gf to play competitive yugioh with and no chance of someone like that ever existing

why even live? you can find plenty of people here on 4chan but half of them ditch you quickly and the other half don't share your exact interests
>>
Be my qt British weeabo lonely 4chan gF. I will love you forever, promise.
>>
>>28855164
I'm lonely and I wish I could be your friend but I'm a lost cause. I'm so selfish I couldn't stop myself from replying though
>>
>>28855222
I'm starting to think I am a lost cause too because I am getting older and I remain a loser.
>>
>>28855245
let's try to be friends. i will look for a post by you in a bit. i need to take my cat to the ER vet now
>>
>>28855272
Maybe we could start it slow and talk to each other over email and then maybe send each other our steam accounts? I don't know how you are like. I am a very quiet person and I guess a bit sensitive but I am overall very nice. I'd like to think so at least.

Oh and I love cats. Is your cat okay?
>>
Add "Billy" on steam i got a picture of a blonde kid with a bowl haircut and a green sweater, cant copy paste my acc right now sry, im lonely af too and would love to watch some anime through tw with someone, il get home in like 3 hours, hope to talk to you than
>>
>>28855314
she's ok. it's something serious but her regular vet will check her out later today. thank goodness i was up reading threads to notice she was in distress

my steam ID is either haibanereki or haibanerei
I only use it to chat with one of my co-workers. what's your email address?
>>
I like anime so I could talk about that to you and maybe have streams of something together.
Although I have irl friends for watching animu together
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.