[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ugly/ here? I am 26 and i never had a girl interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: 1441955246494.jpg (8 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1441955246494.jpg
8 KB, 217x320
Who /ugly/ here?

I am 26 and i never had a girl interested in me, i feel so bad on missing out on teen and young adult pussy. If i wasn't short and ugly this wasn't going to happen. My misery was ensured before i was even sentient.
>>
>tfw too ugly
>people always looked at me disgusted
>>
>>28854998
teenage love is retarded, you didn't miss out on anything. it's nothing like the way it's portrayed in movies

Romeo and Juliet is one of the most popular stories of all time and it's about how fucking stupid teenage relationships are
>>
What an irony, I'm like 6.2 but I've never EVER had a situation that my height made me feel like it's some kind of peculiarity. In this case people usually expect you to be at sports, but I was really bad both at sports and general studies. Also I'm ugly I guess, regarding facial features.Yeah, life sucks ass
>>
File: 8.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1080
>Couple qts have liked me
>Couple of ugly chicks too
Probably am just an average looking guy, but I'm not complaining it could always be worse.
>>
>>28855047
Love is just one side of things, the bigger problem is that i am so far behind, my peers are getting married and having kids, while i still wonder how pussy feels like.

It crushes my soul because i can excel in other ways but this depresses me and i lose all motivation.
>>
>>28855047
but naturally teenage sex wins over fat 30+ married couple sex, don't you think so?
>>
File: 1463942439331.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1463942439331.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28855068
I wish I could figure out why my shit is always rotated.

>>28855022
Probably has something to do with the way you carry yourself. Either that or hygiene, just make sure you're clean.
>>
>>28854998

Yeah, I felt the same way an I'm 2 years older than you. Then I lost weight, got /fit/ter and dressed differently and cut my hair. I took actual care of myself. Apparently it worked and I can attract women now.

I'm still a virgin and most likely will be for the rest of my life. I get female attention and women hitting on me, but my problem now is that I just imagine how many dicks this chick must have taken in her life, how many dicks in her mouth and pussy, how much cum on her face, how many guys she's told the same things to and that she loves them. How many one night stands did this whore have? Did she let fat old men fuck her? Niggers? Jews? Does she have any stds? She probably got abortions.

I just get disgusted with them and either leave them or tell them I'm not interested. So now I'm at the age where you can never really have a normal relationship or any casual relationship and you can never meet any decent, non-slutty women.
>>
>If i wasn't short and ugly this wasn't going to happen. My misery was ensured before i was even sentient.
this is indeed the cause and don't let the just world hypocrites tell you otherwise
>i feel so bad on missing out
it's not very good to be honest. the only ones really having fun in this area of life are the 10% chads. the rest have to fight over crumbs
>>
>>28855083
Did you turn off screen rotation on your phone?
>>
How long till the thread becomes /soc/?
>>
File: 3cdd06d5989b28d.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3cdd06d5989b28d.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28855083
>Probably has something to do with the way you carry yourself
yeahh....guess you're right..
>>
>>28855083
4chan does that with iphone pictures.
>>
>>28855104
Probably not. That is another one of my problems is I'm stupid, but most girls are too so they probably don't notice.
>>
>>28855118
>girls would rather date a chad without hand or legs than you
>>
>>28855123
It's okay pham, society doesn't expect you to know everything about technology or anything in particular.
>>
>>28855096
You know I'm 25, and I admit I gained weight. But when I was say 19-20, even though I was slim and at-least-not-that-ugly-looking, I never got any kind of attention from women even back then. Almost like they can sense you're a wimpy spineless NEET trashbag.
>>
>>28855153
Did you wear cargo shorts and oversized t-shirts with a fedora?
>>
>>28855162
It's not that funny you know.
>>
>>28855134
That guy is not a Chad, look at his facial structure.

>>28855118
That guy is a literal amputee dude, come on you're not that bad. Post a pic or just take or leave my advice. I'm just saying if people look at you with actual disgust it is probably because of hygiene, there is no way you are that ugly.
>>
>>28855102
>it's not very good to be honest

isn't tight young pussy much better than masturbation?
>>
>>28855182
He has a nice face anyway
>>
>>28855192

It's not the pussy that makes sex great, it's the psychological high you get mounting and dominating a woman and fucking her and seeing her lick and suck your dick.

Sex will never feel as good as you make yourself feel masturbating to your favorite fetish. You know your spots, you know the speed, you know how to make the pleasure last longer. You know you. Women aren't even good at sex, they usually just lay there and expect you to please them while you get yourself off.

But I've never had fetish sex, but since this is 4chan, odds are you're life me with weird fetishes anyway that no woman would partake in.
>>
>>28854998
I'm in the same boat as you are. The hardest part of it is learning to accept it and move on with my life. It sucks I didn't get to really enjoy those years but there's nothing I can do.
>>
>>28854998
I am average but I am socially retarded, which of course resulted in me being virgin for life.

Ugliness is a very big problem true, but if you are 4/10 but outgoing/funny, you have more chance to date than a socially retarded 6/10.

Trust me, I am the living evidence of my claims
>>
>>28855068
Fuck of to /soc/ this is not attentionwhoring thread you ugly cuck
>>
>>28855256
>It's not the pussy that makes sex great

then what's the fucking point even?
>>
>>28855176
It's a legitimate question. Don't wear fedoras in general, the fedora neckbeard meme reached everyone.
>>
File: 1463965991385.jpg (138 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463965991385.jpg
138 KB, 577x1024
i'm kinda ugly too OP :(
>>
>>28855302
/ugly/ threads are always attention whoring threads though.
>>
>>28855332
Fuck off to /soc/ bitch
>>
>>28855334
That's when 7/10 normies come in and "bouhoo I am iglyyyy"

Fuck off
>>
>>28855332
You could look 12,000 times better with a shorter haircut. Not that it matters, you're a girl, guys will still fuck you.
>>
File: 1456334855673.jpg (144 KB, 793x1098) Image search: [Google]
1456334855673.jpg
144 KB, 793x1098
i asked the cutest boy in school to prom but he said he already had a gf why am i such a disgusting freak
>>
I think I'm a 2 or 3...
LatelyI have been letting my bear grow, just to see how it'd look like. My mom, who is compulsively obsessed about cleanness, hated it, as she hates anything that might be slightly related to dirty, unkept or ungroomed. In her attempts to convince me to shave it, she was getting visibly upset about my indifference. Then she spouts:
> You're ugly enough shaved-
She stopped mid sentence and quickly changed the subject. But her words still sfung me like wasps...
My mother was the only person who had ever said I was handsome.
>>
>>28855384
>GIS
>Reddit
>Chad and Stacey fantasy
>>
>>28855096
Try going to asia. Find a pure virgin filpino or thai waifu from there.
>>
>>28855361
Never came in here looking for sympathy though and I never said I was ugly, I'm actually pretty thankful for what I am. Yeah I'm not Chad, but not that many guys are.
>>
>>28855339
>>28855364
hey anons, are you enjoying your first day here?
>>
File: 1448454616327.jpg (213 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448454616327.jpg
213 KB, 640x640
physical appearance is a meme.
Start lifting, start reading, start studying hard. Become harder, stronger, smarter. Leave humanity behind, not for girls, but for yourself. This stupidly simple advice is what got me to break out of my anxiety disorder, what got me to put in the work to improve myself and what is building me and thousands of others to be better men.
If I made it, so can you: you just need wipe away those childish tears and start fighting.
What do you have to lose?
>>
>>28855430
fuck you idiot and your moronic "advice" i am already smart so unless i am studying for a particular job fuck that, studying is pointless if you aren't geting a direct benefit from it

lifting oh yeah, being a gymcel will surely help my cause, girls will suddenly love my small shoulders, narrow bones and wide hips, my ugly facial structure too i guess i should lift that away as well

please kys shithead
>>
>>28855384
you're a qt pls be my girlfriend I'll treat you well
>>
>>28855430
I never understood this /fit philosophy - lifting to look good as a goal in itself
>>
>>28855430
>physical appearance is a meme.
Stopped reading there. It is all that matters to girls, unless of course you're a cuck and want to marry a girl that has hit the wall and is looking for beta bux. Then suddenly all she cares about is you, and all the Chads she fucked are all in her past.
>B-but muh muscles and muh lifting
Yeah you'll look better than most guys, but at the end of day if you're not tall and you don't have the Chad chin, you're not going to be Chad. Sorry, it is all genetics. You'll probably score some pussy, but compared to Chad, just like the rest of us, you'll be left in the fucking dust.
>>
>>28855430
Lifting guarantees you a gf for 1000% certainty, this is a fact.

When you're stronger, you can also track down the people who bullied you and make them pay.
>>
>>28855430
LISTEN TO THIS YOU DUMB AUTISTS. You will never get anywhere lifting or doing any of this "self-improvement" shit all for girls. You need to do it for yourself, it is the only way you will ever get a gf, but still probably not so just fuck off with your pussy worship and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>28855454
>I am already smart
you should aspire to more, always be hungry, always after the infinite reaches above.

>>28855467
It's not to look good, it's to cultivate one's strength and abilities, to see one's body grow and improve day after day. It gives a sense of achievement every time you manage to do more, for longer, and endorphin is one hell of a drug. At least, that's my view of it.

>>28855470
You think about girls too much. You are enslaved by the might of the pussy. Don't you want to break free from the clutch of a hole between a human's legs? You don't need anything else than satisfaction in yourself to carry on with an accomplished life

>>28855498
The gf is not the objective. Transcending the bullies, leaving humanity behind and becoming a greater man than you ever were is.
>>
I am ugly and bitter but also tend to be intellectually dominant as well as very caring and empathetic. These things have lead to me having a couple of women interested in me.

Currently in a relationship and my ex-gf is actually trying to get back with me because she thinks I am the love her life etc..

My point is: Ugliness is not the end all be all. Be confident, smart and slightly dominant and you will get girls.
>>
File: 1461966593900.png (153 KB, 482x357) Image search: [Google]
1461966593900.png
153 KB, 482x357
>>28855498

>dont improve yourself for yourself which will make people WANT to be around you
>wallow in shit cuz nothing will ever change

kys
>>
>>28855531
>confident
nope
>smart
check
>slightly dominant
nope

just
>>
>>28855521
>You think about girls too much
Yeah, I admit I do. I don't really care about them that much, though. Ever since no fap I have regained a lot of control.
>You don't need anything else than satisfaction in yourself to carry on with an accomplished life
What if my satisfaction would be to have children with a beautiful wife?
>>
>>28855423
Normie you should stay in /b/ instead of pretending to be le oldfag
>>
>>28855575
if that would be the only way for you to be satisfied with yourself (which I strongly doubt, since it's still dependent from others), cast it aside and still work at yourself. Chances are, you will meet somebody worthy further down the line. For now, though, your priority should be yourself: I can guarantee that your perspective will shift radically once you start down this path.
>>
>>28855554
I didn't really start with those characteristics and just by considering yourself smart you already are confident in a way.

If you are smart you must have fields you are intersted in? Just dominate those and the women will come. Don't be afraid to show people that you are intelligent, it's an extremely attractive trait.
>>
>>28855554
I almost got fucking quints, god damn.

>>28855661
I'm interested in programming, I'm afraid women will only be interested in me because of money.
>>
>>28855703
If you don't want women to be interested in you for your money then don't wear it on your sleeve.

Be a decent person (aka understanding and empathetic towards others, years of bullying have made this easy for me) and have some kind of interesting quality and there should be little to keep you from getting a gf.
>>
>>28855703
>it's the programmers make good money meme

Most programmers don't even make 6 figures. Only the poorest poorfags would only be interested in you for the money.
>>
>>28855742
I actually am a decent person, but I'm interested in things that 99% of girls give 0 fucks about (not anime and other manbaby stuff). If I ever found a girl with similar interests, I would definitely make a move.
>>
File: CgkfFrZUUAIlCXM.jpg (26 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
CgkfFrZUUAIlCXM.jpg
26 KB, 600x314
>>28855781
says the guy that can't even fizzbuzz in BASIC
>>
>>28855796
Well if that is true then it's pretty much just a matter of time. Don't worry too much and continue to grow as a person.
>>
>>28855843
Thanks, I hope so too.

orig
>>
>>28855781
I use / study Java, C++ mainly, and I've developed Android apps for money. But you are probably salty because you couldn't even learn HTML if you tried to.
>>
>>28856106
sure pajeet we are really jealous of you go poo in the loo now
>>
File: 1457476151052.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1457476151052.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>28856763
lmao, I'm Hungarian
Are you implying everyone who codes better than you is pajeet?
>>
>>28855796
99 percent of women don't even into real hobbies
>>
>>28857140
This. Meeting friends, watching netflix and drinking tea does not constitute real fucking hobbies.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.