[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please God, make it stop. Make it all stop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461392141715.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
1461392141715.gif
964 KB, 397x658
Please God, make it stop. Make it all stop.
>>
what pains you anon?
>>
>>28854791
I want to die right now
>>
god here

whatchu need fampai?
>>
>>28854798
Life. Then I joined the Army and am now reminded daily that I am a huge faggot that nobody likes and I get laughed at for everything I do. I want to die
>>
which god are you praying to?
>>
>>28854818
you've got a gun, don't you?

give your base a little surprise, if you know what i mean
>>
>>28854825
the one true god obviously

fucking heathen
>>
>>28854831
kek no.
You don't actually get a gun in the Army, not even joking
>>
>>28854838
??? be more specific brah
>>
>>28854839
you do drills with them though, right?

next time it's your turn, just "miss"
>>
>>28854849
No. In a peacetime Army the only people who ever get guns are MPs and infantry, the only difference being literally the only time infantry gets their guns they have BFAs on them (blank firing adapters) and only get blank rounds. I havent fired an actual live round in about 8 months
>>
>>28854839
Don't listen to him anon. We like you. We'd miss you.
>>
>>28854865
What kind of bullshit army is that?
>>
File: Cd4gYhdUEAg7Qbk.jpg-large.jpg (111 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Cd4gYhdUEAg7Qbk.jpg-large.jpg
111 KB, 720x960
>>28854897
The same kind of Army that never lets it soldiers shoot and then throws a shit fit when they have garbage marksmanship skills

You know what I get paid to do? Sweep, mop, buff the floor, and go to the gym. That's my fucking job and im in the infantry
>>
>>28854916
What country? Even our conscript army gets to shoot more.
>>
>>28854929
USA

Original comment, fuck you robot
>>
>>28854942
Is that normal in the USA army or are you in some poor and shitty garrison?
>>
>>28854942
Our army does the same thing, but their budget is so small they can't even pay for ammo the few times they do get to shoot.
>>
>>28854989
The Army is pretty much broke all around, but myself and everybody else stationed here seems to agree that this is probably the shittiest, poorest, most disorganized unit in the Army
>>
File: 778-1280x800.png (896 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
778-1280x800.png
896 KB, 1280x800
>>28854791
>Warm summer afternoon
>A few sunrays passing through the foliage resting on your shoulders and face bring on childhood memories of happy days spent playing in the warm embrace of the sun
>Smell of pine and dry earth flowing through the air
>Tent linen fluttering lightly in a gentle breeze
>Distant Rustling in the brushery
>Passing the time by fiddling with some dry twigs you found beneath your feet
>A firm noose slowly swinging under the nearby tree branch
>Soon the suffering will end
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.