[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how you doing /r9k/? This video just fucked my day up ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
So how you doing /r9k/?

This video just fucked my day up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuAxVfZasUk

Makes me realize how most other people could get along and love eachother and have fun listening repetitive music for days and days.
Seeing how extroverts live their life just makes me too jealous to live knowing that i will never be part of one of those festivals, knowing that if i go there il most likely stay alone in the crowd since i have absolutely no friends, listening music i hate and seeing everyone around me getting together and having the time of their life.
Isnt it paradoxal that this huge gathering of people with allways the same theme like ''love and peace'' just makes my blood boil and i cant think of anything else better than dropping a nice load of napalm on all those happy young normal people?
What do you think /r9k/? How do this things make you feel?
>>
>>28854784
>Seeing how extroverts live their life

shaking in a sweaty mob of morons to shitty repetitive music while on drugs is not living life
>>
>>28854784
seems pretty boring honestly. And dirty.
>>
>>28854947
They seem happy and thats what bothers me, seems like for them thats the recipe for the good chemicals to be released into their brains.
And is the social interaction that bothers me more, seeing how they dont seem to mind that they are sweaty and rubbing against eachother as long as they all dance together and listening that music that they seem to all like
>>
>>28854947
so posting on /r9k/ is living life then?

you robots really need to stop deluding yourself and being so bitter and judgmental about experiences normies are having. some of the music and DJs are awesome, taking drugs occasionally is fun, and doing it while dancing nonstop with friends and with random strangers, where everyone lets loose without judgement, to forget the usual dullness and dreariness of everyday life, has to be an amazing experience. you guys can keep making excuses why you wouldn't enjoy it, though.

i've never been to one of these festivals, but I have an invitation to go this year that I'll likely decline, but I can still see how this would be amazing if I was even somewhat of a normie.
>>
>>28854784
OP I think you have an issue. You're a failed normalfag. You want that. I don't want it, so I don't give a shit. You want it though. Be honest. Join in OP. The whole point is that no one judges. Just get pissed and jump in and you'll have a good time.
>>
i will always regret the fact that i'm 23 and i've never experienced thing like this. and i really want to, i still do. it really bugs me that most normies at my age are like "i'm tired of doing all that shit, now it's time for my life to be more calm" when i'm like, i'm still verrry hungry for that stuffs. feel like i'm so late for everything, i'm missing out, and my worst fear is to be the most childish among everyone at my age. seeing things like this always get me daydreaming, fantasizing about living that kind of life, about showing off my cool friends to my nerd and uncool friends. i hate me everyday for that. for wanting to be something that i will never achieve.
>>
>>28855189
the problem is we're very self conscious. well at least i am. i don't have any friends, and it's haram for me to go somewhere alone, i'm so scared of what people would think about me. especially the pretty girls.
>>
>>28855227
Just get pissed mate, that's the whole point of alcohol. They're all normies anyway, fuck their opinions. If you want to not be self conscious, you have to go out. Maybe not to this sort of thing, maybe work your way up first. It's hard, but that's how you do it. Otherwise you'll just be stuck in this hole forever.
>>
this shit is better. better people also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VlLp-BA7E
>>
>>28855254
out of the millions that go to festivals like this every year around the world, I'm sure there are plenty of people that go alone. for me personally, i'd need one friend to go with. one friend would be more than enough.
>>
>>28855254
>le 'just do it' meme
>>
File: yyd.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yyd.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>28854784
Have you ever actually been to a fest? lmao this is propaganda-tier video. everything is so polished and clean, everyone is having fun, yeaaaah, my ass!

>trash, shit, piss, vomit everywhere and don't forget unwashed genitals and armpits: the perfect festival reek!
>junkies and drunkards, because they make the best company, right?
>it's really hard to enjoy "music" when aforementioned junkies and drunkards constantly shout and push each other

I can continue forever. The only acceptable place to be at a festival is the front of the stage and where the guards at

>inb4 anyone can get to the front
In dreams, perhaps. try pushing through mile long mass of flesh and filth
I've been to numerous festivals: metal\rock\core, trance, masters of hardcore and every single of them was shit.

If you want to enjoy music - go to a concert in a club or a small stadium. If you want to be a dirty fucking disgusting animal - well... festivals are for you, then.

stay at home and watch anime
>>
what would a deaf person think if hewas there
it's just primitive normie bullshit
>>
It looks extremely superficial. Everyone is a mindless retard

Sensiblio orginalio
>>
>>28854947
That's only a part of the festival experience. Sleeping together with your friends and spending a few days with them, walking from tent to tent to meet new people, doing fun stuff, etc
>>
>>28854784
the secret to enjoy this kind of stuff is taking drugs, anon.
Lots and lots of them, too
>>
>>28855025
Festival goer here.

Yes. This is the perfect way to make me happy.

I don't care about sweat or dirt (I just take a shower later) and dancing and feeling the music always gives me a hype.
>>
>>28854784

Wow this made me feel depressed as fuck. I will never be part of something like that.

I don't feel rage though, just sad. I'm sure most of them are pretty nice people. I just wish I could be a part of that world. Instead I just stay on the edges.
>>
>>28855463
If you want to listen to music go to a concert.

The drugged out pushing each other around way of dancing is the best. You can really let loose and enter a trance like state.

Also it's a good feeling to let loose if social conventions and not having to shower for a few days, walk around dirty, pick up dirty sluts and have orgies.
>>
I am unhealthily obsessed with club music.
Clubbing is the most wonderful thing in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2vt26_Rw8

These EDM festivals are complete shit, tho.
>>
File: 1416348169607.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1416348169607.png
57 KB, 600x434
>Turned 24 a couple of days ago

Tick tock, another year and I still haven't figured out who I am or what I am supposed to be doing. I am depressed and I just don't even know anymore. I can't even drink alcohol anymore due to health issues.

I never asked for much, I just want to be happy. And I mean truly happy, not temporary distractions. I really want to love life, and it's so difficult at this age when you see how easily other people have adjusted to society. They have gf's, jobs, moved out of home, lots of friends, life experience, etc. I am at home posting here on /r9k/ with a sore abdomen (health issues I mentioned). For me, the whole "fucking normies" thing is good, silly ironic fun but at the end of the day, the worst part is knowing it's all my fault. No one else is to blame, there's a lot of nice people out there - I just managed to fuck it up this badly some how.
>>
File: 1458694284524.gif (514 KB, 221x231) Image search: [Google]
1458694284524.gif
514 KB, 221x231
>>28854784

What genre of this music is this even meant to be? why are the crowds so big? how does a guy on stage pushing buttons make everyone wave their arms for 3 hours like they're about to cum?
>>
>>28856086

oh man anon i feel it so hard
>>
>>28855209
Exactly like me but im 26
>>
File: 1400159542674.jpg (57 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1400159542674.jpg
57 KB, 800x900
>>28855209

>normies at my age are like "i'm tired of doing all that shit, now it's time for my life to be more calm" when i'm like, i'm still verrry hungry for that stuff

I can't even imagine how a woman my age would act if I told her I was still handholdless while she's probably looking for someone to help raise her kid.
>>
>>28854784
I only see people I could never understand.
However, they do not bother me, and I do not bother them.
All is well.
>>
>>28854784
Its because you aren't on drugs. You think anybody would go to this thing if they weren't on drugs? Think again. Everyone just wants an excuse to take drugs in an open environment without judgement and to get a fucking sloppy as they want. Candy-flipping at a rave will turn anyone onto an extrovert, I guarantee it.
>>
File: blackmetalandchill.jpg (59 KB, 540x468) Image search: [Google]
blackmetalandchill.jpg
59 KB, 540x468
>>28854784
I understand your feels man.
it used to be better when I was younger and I could just tell myself that not being part of ''it all'' just meant that I was smart or some shit. but now.... damn.

which reminds me I have no will to live.
>>
File: 1455369549489.jpg (141 KB, 634x951) Image search: [Google]
1455369549489.jpg
141 KB, 634x951
>>28856305
ugh my apologies for the normie meme, I just clicked on a random image on my desktop
>>
>>28856183
How old are you lad?

commentato orginalio posterino
>>
>>28854784
>different people are enjoying different things
I don't see why it would bother me t b h
I wouldn't enjoy but they do, so good for them I guess.
>>
>>28856346

25, it gets worse every year.
>>
>>28854947
>shitty repetitive music
What about great repetitive music, then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lkHXYs4aY

>>28855156
>some of the music and DJs are awesome
Not at such a festival, they're all shit.
You can't even dance to that music, because there is no flow, it's too staggered.
Which is quite an accomplishment in itself, since Jersey Club is based on this

>>28855292
>that kid
>better
lol
>>
>>28854784

my brother went to that, he's a huge chad
>>
First of all as a hardcore/hardstyle fan, this genre of electronic music is shit.Second of all never i mean never go to outdoor event
>>
>>28856644
I don't have the right to call anything shit if you unironically enjoy hardstyle.
>>
>>28855463
My man. I thought that i was only listening to hardcore.
>>
File: clown-smile.jpg (19 KB, 298x390) Image search: [Google]
clown-smile.jpg
19 KB, 298x390
>>28856086
>knowing it's all my fault
Genetics and a shit upbringing are other major contributors. In all likelyhood you were fucked before you had agency.
>>
>>28854784
Why don't you make some fucking friends then op do things you enjoy with them.

God I wish unironic psychos would get off r9k.
>>
>>28855463
>trash, shit, piss, vomit everywhere and don't forget unwashed genitals and armpits: the perfect festival reek!
>junkies and drunkards, because they make the best company, right?
>it's really hard to enjoy "music" when aforementioned junkies and drunkards constantly shout and push each other
How is any of that different than OP in his room with the piss bottles and diapers strewn all over the floor?
>>
>>28854784
LOL yea the music is fucking shit, theres fucking chads everywhere looking for fights sometimes and staceys pmuch getting naked. THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE FUCKING DRUGS AND GO! How many people you actually think as festivals take drugs? Try 90% including staff ya fucking knobjockey. I hate sweaty stinky mancuntchads and their shitty music but if i go with some friends and take enough drugs to fuck my life senpai i know ill have a good time. Basically, take enough drugs and anything can be fun.
>>
>>28854784
meh, I don't understand normie activities, that looks like shit to me
>>
of all the fuicking EDM guys who is actually legit?
I know Joel and Sonny are legit.
Also, Laidback Luke seems legit.
>>
File: dog squishy face.jpg (50 KB, 541x583) Image search: [Google]
dog squishy face.jpg
50 KB, 541x583
>>28855463

they tricked my brother with that video. He's a huge chad so he couldn't resist. He watched the video like everyday to. He would not shut up about the video. I really couldn't see the appeal of it.
>>
>>28854784
It's all BS

True friends are the friends you trekk mountains with
>>
I know I'm not one of them though. I would be one of those guys standing way in the back. And I'd be there alone.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.