[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they have no personality? I have maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: fffafafji.jpg (497 KB, 1904x1072) Image search: [Google]
fffafafji.jpg
497 KB, 1904x1072
Does anyone else feel like they have no personality? I have maybe two traits I can say I have, but they're hardly indicative or anything. Other than that, I have an extremely poor memory, and I'm quiet. I feel so boring.
>>
Just act...learn how other people behave and copy them no matter how weird it feels.
>>
>>28854745
That's what I do now. No one hates me; I'm harmless, and I blend in well. I've always been a good listener because I can respond somewhat perceptively and concisely, but I realized that I've never talked about myself before. There's not much to talk about. It never got me before, but I feel weird and empty about it.
>>
People at school used to say that to me. That I have no personality.
>>
so do stuff that will build your personality? get a hobby. go mountain climbing. collect rare coins. do something that you enjoy and you'll become a more interesting person
>>
>>28855031
I feel weird about this, because on one hand, I can't fathom that after I start doing these things that I'll become interesting. I'll have more to talk about to others, but I don't have a problem with conversation now. I have some solitary hobbies now, but it all feels trivial.

Then again, I think about some of the normies I've been around and their conversations, and it sometimes revolves around past exciting/funny situations they've been it, and they seem to love retelling their stories. This also isn't indicative of a personality though.

The more I think about it, the more vague it becomes and now I feel silly for even posting about it. I just feel very, very boring.

>>28855016
I think that's a mean thing to say to someone. Why did they say that to you?
>>
Life is for the most part boring, so you might as well learn how to live with it. You get up in the morning, do your usual daily routine then go to bed. Rinse and repeat. Don't fret over the little things, you're only here for a short while.
>>
File: pesonality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
pesonality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>28854709
I happened to have just the picture
>>
>>28855246
>Don't fret over the little things, you're only here for a short while.
Relative to everything else, but relative to myself, and to everything I know, life is the longest thing I know.

But thank you for the words, anon. I might be expecting too much.
>>
File: sonic.jpg (18 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
18 KB, 462x579
>>28855260
do ugly people really have a worse personality or is it the halo effect?
>>
File: Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Anime.jpg (123 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Anime.jpg
123 KB, 1920x816
>>28855331
Being ugly outside corrupts you, so you becomes as ugly inside as outside
>>
>>28855149
Why do you think you're boring, OP? You said you have hobbies and you seem like a nice person, that's already more interesting than a lot of people. It sounds more like a self-esteem issue to me.
>>
File: 1459934988320.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1459934988320.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>28855031
A hobby won't build personality. I make music for 5 years now. The only people I can actually converse about songwriting and producing are other musicians.
"Normalfags" will just say "cool" and "can I hear?". But it doesn't go any further than that because if I get into a little deeper they start to fake their interest and it becomes very frustrating to talk to them. It's like you're talking to a wall.
>>
I'm the same, I usually just sit there quietly listening and then when someone mentions I'm quiet I just say I have nothing to say. Alot of people think I'm shy and anxious but it really is I just have no personality and have nothing to really say to chime in on the conversations
>>
File: saved.jpg (455 KB, 2127x1740) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
455 KB, 2127x1740
>>28854709
>Does anyone else feel like they have no personality?
Having a lack of any distinctive traits does not make you void of a personality
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.