[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revelation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 440x334
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Beavis & Butt-head the ultimate fucking robots of the 90's?
>>
>Virgins
>Completely undesirable
>Lived in squalor
>Lazy
>Abused solvents
>Fixated on an electronic screen (Beavis would get severe separation anxiety of he was away from the tv for mere seconds)
>Dropkicks
>Shitty fast-food employment.

They tick most of the boxes.
>>
I guess Todd was Chad
>>
Yeah but they were completely unaware about any of their faults. They still had confidence, even if it got them nowhere
>>
>>28854741
Maybe that's because living the NEET life actually fucking rules. We should be more appreciative.

Or maybe it was the fact they were seemingly high on glue or something majority of the time.

>>28854718
And yeah pretty much. An outlaw-chad.
>>
>>28854608
Pretty much, though the only difference is they were too stupid to wallow in self-pity. Those guys really got it made, they got a house for free and everything
>>
>>28854608
>have >0 friends
Nope.
>>
>>28854776
honestly being a NEET is pretty fuckin rad
i get to stay in my comfy room all day with a computer that can access virtually ANY movie, game, or anime and can act as not only a next gen console but also as literally any console pre-7th gen

it's a nice life
>>
>>28854608
Yeah, I guess they were. Robots before there were robots. Maybe what robots were like as youth, troublemakers and the like but it was all there from the start how they would end up.
>>
>>28855552
It's not so bad. No one can order you about, you can have lunch at 4:00 in the morning, play vidya and watch movies all day or whatever you want really. Relationships are slavery.
>>
>>28855552
>>28855795

>being a worthless piece of shit
>being a drain on society
>being a fat lazy cunt

Keep living in denial NEET scum
>>
>>28855870
but i don't care about any of that. i'm enjoying my life. what other goal am i supposed to pursue?
>>
>>28855870
Keep punching a clock and always doing someone's bidding, wagecuck. Maybe after 40 or 50 years you'll even get to retire. LOL normalfags so threatened by anyone who is enjoying the NEET life.
>>
Beavis and Butthead more symbolize the base desires of normies than robots. They were driven by desire for sex.

Plus they were stupid when the minimum robot iq is 158.
>>
File: croosinforabroosin.jpg (18 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
croosinforabroosin.jpg
18 KB, 432x216
>>28855870
>thinking you owe anything to society
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.