[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I know wants to bring guy friend along to my house after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dota.jpg (30 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
dota.jpg
30 KB, 403x403
Girl I know wants to bring guy friend along to my house after I invited her to come and smoke a few bongs. Tells her that I don't want some random dude at my place. She canceling on that dude. Fuck hey helps to be assertive! Not going to have some random cunt come and insult me at my house because I'm sweet on a roastie.
>>
Good man. If you let her bring that guy over, this would've been a greentext cuck story instead. She probably tested to see if you just wanted company or actually wanted her
>>
>>28854590
make sure to suck her dick when she comes over
>>
>>28854695

What you up to tonight? Going to jizz to gay furry prawn in mommies basement all alone again?
>>
>>28854713
I'm going to try and suck my own dick
>>
>>28854669

I agree I hope it's some shit test and that she wasn't actually serious. Why the fuck would she think it's cool? If I was hosting a party it would be ok but not just for chilling at my place. Also bet he is some wigger that wouldn't even bring some grass along.
>>
>>28854738

Godspeed Anon! Your doing Gods work!
>>
>>28854755
you know the saying If at first you don't succeed,: Try, try, try again
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.