[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes you sad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: SAD BUN.jpg (4 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
SAD BUN.jpg
4 KB, 301x168
what makes you sad?
>>
>>28854571
I cheated on my girlfriend and she said her love for me is dying. We'll talk tomorrow but it's obvious she wants to dump me.
I'm such a horrible person.
>>
>>28854639
You are a bad person and you should an hero asap.
>>
Seeing that everyone around me is evolving while I still stay a bitchboi starter...
>>
>>28854649
I'd rather get fucked by men and fade into degeneracy as I stop talking to my friends, thanks.
>>
I may never get the second chance I don't deserve but desperately want and can make use of with my ex.
>>
>>28854571
Not much anymore.

Circumstantially reading on 'mindfulness' 'meditation' has managed to cripple my brain so that whenever I am worried by something, my sense of urgency of solving that problem dissipates and I am left 'self-aware' and passive.

I am trying to reintroduce the anxiety and anger intentionally, but it's nowhere near as motivating.
>>
File: 612145749.png (59 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
612145749.png
59 KB, 400x388
>>28854571
Life OP life
>>
File: 1451075836423.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1451075836423.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>28854571
Just graduated high school a week ago, on my last day I felt nothing but emptiness like I always did. I looked around and noticed people wearing shirts for the colleges they were going to go to, and everyone was saying goodbye. I kept thinking "It probably hasn't set in that this is my last day", but those feelings never came to me. Then I realized it was because I had no friends and no gf, that was what the normies were going to miss. They all knew they were all going to move and were never going to see each other again, or most of each other anyway.

I wasted this entire stretch of my life, but I also know there was nothing I could do about it. I could never have a gf because I have gyno, and I fucking hate normies so there was no way I could befriend any without slowly killing myself inside.
>>
>no gf, ever
>feel like there's no point to anything, why do I even bother getting out of bed in the morning
>>
>>28854794
I think I've gotten addicted to sadness because it's the only emotion that I can't stop, the only one that feels real. I have to think in order to smile, I pretend to be disgusted at thieves and rapists when I actually don't care.
Lately I've noticed I can still be sarcastic and laugh while I'm sad, though. Maybe my emotions are just tools to get by in the world. That's definitely what makes me sad.
>>
my dead mom, society, nature, my life, some music
>>
>>28854571
The absence of a man in my life.
I want a man so bad. A man to belong, to love and to suck.
>>
>>28854848
I was where you were at 4 year ago.

Want advice?

The sooner you loose hope, the better.
Don't go to a Marxist university, go learn a trade that we would need if there is a happening, like Welding. You will get a degree in two years

Go lift, find a job, go to church, kiss some ass, make your own company.

If you do things well, a good virgin girl will invest in you emotionally, if not, do not bother.

I wish someone told me this 4 years ago, now I am stuck in a Marxist university abroad, writing papers and helping research shit that is nearly pushing me through the edgy of insanity.
>>
Seeing girls with 10/10 butts and no visible panty lines out on the streets.

Its an obscure kind of feel
>>
FUCKING JEWS FUCK I HATE THEM
>>
Loneliness. I have got noone to talk to. Ever. About anything.
>>
>>28855080
Seriously though, it is the fucken worst :'c as human beings we weren't meant to be so socially isolated. Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1057x611
>>28854571
I am still alive.
>>
>>28854639
>>28854690
>>28854885

Why do fucking normies want to brag in every god damn thread

Holy shit
>>
the wait between neetbux payments
>>
The witnessing of my generation, and its example before, demystifying the degeneracy and the thoughtlessness that's turning the world of tomorrow into an Idiocracy live stageshow.

Getting real tired of all the beta cucks around me, and the roasties/chads and staceys too.

I can't even go to /pol/ or something substantial, because my insignificant effort is wasted and they're all degenerates themselves.
And I can't even speak out about the lessening of productivity today, without being labelled an SJW or a fedora tier leddit scum.
>>
Remembering anything that happened in last 18 years of my life
>>
File: 1459461649499.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1459461649499.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>28854571
Going outside and seeing others, especially girls. I'm "fine" as long as I stay inside all day
>>
>>28855640
how much neetbux, brah?
>>
Not being dead yet
>>
>>28854571
The world and everything in it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.