[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 yo khv >go on dating site >no luck for months >mesg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 2can.jpg (43 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
2can.jpg
43 KB, 592x444
>25 yo khv
>go on dating site
>no luck for months
>mesg asian qt gril 20yo
>she responds
>get talking
>she's oddly interested in the boring things I say
>somethingsfishy.jpeg
>she asks for my whatsapp
>check her profile carefully instead of just pics
>she has a kid

should I go through with it and cuck myself?
>>
>>28853808
Realistically this is the best and only shot you may have. Just dont cuck yourself for nothing. Make sure she doesn't just use you
>>
>>28853936
I think I'll just kill myself upon further evaluation. Too much pride for this shit. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1376026851930.gif (979 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
1376026851930.gif
979 KB, 400x316
>>28853808
LMAO OP :( check this

>25 y/o kv
>Girl that knows I used to have a crush on her but thought I was too shy and boring re-adds me on social media after like 3 years
>tfw she is single and like a month away from having a kid
>tfw she messaged me and I'm thinking about trying to talk to her and letting her cuck me....

I know your feelings a bit anon.
>>
>>28853808

Just make the girl is otherwise 1000% perfect - obedient, non-feminist, submissive etc.
>>
>>28854163
He will still most likely be expected to support the child financially at some point senpai...

But you should at least fuck her OP
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.