[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women recording themselves eating or playing video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1427756934537.gif (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427756934537.gif
2 MB, 800x800
>women recording themselves eating or playing video games is a million dollar business
How the FUCK did it come to this?
>>
Because most men are pathetic beta cucks
>>
what is adblock

what is not donating

what is not telling anyone else about the fact they exist
>>
>>28853699
Men play video games for money too e.g pewdiepie
>>
wish i had a husky honestly wan
>>
>>28853744
Men make the most money doing these things.

But the fact is it's still 99% women who make up the people earning a living from it.

Men are better than women at everything, so it's only normal that the top earners are men. But the majority of the actual earners are women, because nobody wants to watch an average guy.
>>
>>28853730
>if i ignore it, it'll go away!
enjoy your society going down the toilet
>>
You are the fucking cunts who pay them to do that
>>
>>28853744
Men are always pioneers and women emulate them after they get tired of scorning them.
Pewdiepie was one of the first youtube gamers and he basically trailblazed a whole new industry by accident doing something he loved.
Not even a decade before that women viewed adults who played games as "manchildren".
Realizing youtube gaming would offer women the only two things in the world they crave - money and attention, many of the wise ones joined. Now, literally any woman who does literally anything (even be blatantly racist like Evalion) blows up to 100k+ subs in a matter of one or two months.
On the other hand, there are more than a 1000 male youtubers doing stuff they like and recording it but only 2-3 of them are ever gonna make it.

Such is the state of our "patriarchal" society. Im glad the west is collapsing so mudslimes can take over and show these cunts their place.
>>
>>28853699
It's because retarded beta orbiters subscribe to them and donate ridiculous amounts of money to them
>>
>>28853713
LOL is that a real day count?!

>>28853730
This^
>>
do you think people would pay me money to watch me shitpost :3c
>>
>>28854284
Actually yes, if you were good at it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.