[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forced to be around normies all the time >hear one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440613420004.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1440613420004.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>forced to be around normies all the time
>hear one of them "stop sending pictures of pepe to me XD"
owarida
The normies have won, not even our memes are safe. The only thing I had left and they took it and raped it. What drives them to do this, it's not even funny by itself, it's just a reaction image. You have to know the context to appreciate it.
>>
PEPE IS SACRED
FUCK YOU FOR SENDI PIC OF KEK'TO NORMIE SCUM DEATH TO OP
FOR HAVING INTERACTIONS WITH NORMIES
>>
>>28853401
Pepe has been appropriated by normies for over a year now anon...

That's right everyone, those rare pepe threads are 1.5 years old. RIP life
>>
sigh, this place is full of underage faggots.
>>
>>28853401
why are you sending pepes to normies?
>>
>>28853401

Did you forget that Nicki Minag snapbooked Pepe over a year ago? That's why poopoo pepe even happened.
>>
>>28853420
>>28853464
When did he mention he was the one who sent the Pepes? fucking morons
>>
>>28853457
Now even Robots are bitching about cultural appropriation. I'm fucking killing myself.
>>
>>28853475
Yeah people went fuckin nuclear with that shit.
>>
>>28853475
Considering I don't use facebook, how would I know. I remember robots blowing it out of proportion, but that's it. You know something has been stolen by normies when they talk about it in real life, that's the line
>>
>>28853401
>not even our memes are safe
What year is this
>>
>>28853401
4chan has already been infested by normalfags. all hope is gone. this is living hell now. i can't even enjoy my sick fetish on /gif/ anymore. i'm too much pleb for deep dark web
>>
>>28853463
>sigh, this place is full of underage faggots.
always has been
>>
>>28853401
We gave them another frog - dat boi. It's 10/10 normie meme. They take it and then we will take pepe back.
>>
>>28854439
Dat boi didn't live up to pepe though, he's too charismatic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.