[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 5-yr-old me >Sit in back of car and look out window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160524_120537.jpg (121 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_120537.jpg
121 KB, 500x643
>Be 5-yr-old me
>Sit in back of car and look out window
>Imagine Sonic the hedgehog running next to the car and jumping over obstacles
>Do this for my entire childhood and occasionally even now as a 20-yr-old
What did my brain mean by this?
Pic unrelated
>>
Boredom and the ability to stave it off with imagination.

I did it too, and so did like literally every male child. But I imagined a skate or hover boarder and he grinder on dividers and rails.
>>
>>28853414
I did that too, also Spiderman and me as a jedi
>>
Why can males always relate to this, but wimminfolk have no clue?
>>
For me it was Jak on his hover board
>>
Thought I was the only one. I remember a long ass car drive where I used my mom's cell phone for the video camera and recorded myself making car noises tilting the camera at times to pretend it was making jumps. My mom probably thought I was retarded but damn was I bored.
>>
dude I did that shit too

I also used to pretend Sonic was running along the shelves at the grocery store

Literally any place where I could walk / move alongside something and imagine a 2D sonic level, you better believe thats what I was doing.

Having a sega genesis as a kid was fucking awesome.
>>
>tfw thinking transformers are fighting in the road
>>
This is a pretty old thing. It's described in On The Road which was written in the 40s although obviously not with sonic because he wasn't invented then
>>
mine was a skateboarder
>>
>>28855652
Me too or a snowboarder
>>
>>28853454
#justmalethings
>>
>>28853454
My sister did this too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.