[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the Hell is wrong with me Anons every time a girl starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What the Hell is wrong with me Anons every time a girl starts talking to me i try ignore her because im ashamed of what my family might think I'm literally embarrassed about getting a girlfriend
>>
>>28853373
also im 21 KHV
>>
>>28853373
>>28853384
kek what a virgin
>>
>>28853373
Holy fuck i thought i was the only one with that feel. My parents have always treated me like a small kid even tho im 18 now, and helicoptered my every single move. Gues thats what made me autistic in the first place. I feel like if i even got a gf i would somehow feel bad telling my parents about it kind of like when you get bad grades and youre ashamed of what your parents might think
>>
>>28853530
i was a cute kid too so i assume that was part of the helicopter i dont know if its because of upbringing or undiagnosed autism
>>
I'm also ashamed and embarrassed, but for different reasons.
Since I'm a 26 year old KHV, they'd think "oh, he finally found one. I guess it's better than nothing, he did it out of despair, she must not be very smart or pretty" in a really patronizing and possibly condescending tone. Not just them, all of my family and maybe the handful of people I know.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.