[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay to want to fuck qt wide hipped twinks like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
Is it gay to want to fuck qt wide hipped twinks like pic related?
>>
Yes, unless it's a trap that 100% passes as female

Twink is one of the very gayest words you can say
>>
>>28853302
Explain? He'd look more feminine than most girls if he grew his hair out and started HRT
>>
>>28853278
yes. what makes you attracted to HIM? you're a flaming faggot. period.
>>
>tfw gay virginfag
>moving closer towards gay death
>in that awful limbo where I'm too hairy and have hard facial features to be a twink
>too skinny and submissive to be bearmode
>tfw too scared to try to make a connection because 80% of gay guys at uni just want to bang instead of be in a relationship
>tfw no bf
>>
>>28853278
Does the object of your affections have a penis? If yes, then it's gay. That's the correct answer to every question of this type. Next.
>>
>>28853348
>wide hips
>neotenous face
>slender

What's not to like?
>>
File: THICC.jpg (10 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
10 KB, 198x300
>>28853278
Yeah, super gay famo.
>>
>>28853369
>What's not to like?

His cock.
>>
>>28853385
Nigga, you have a cock attached to you that you prolly touch everyday.

Not sure how that's a deal breaker.
>>
File: 1464332253632.png (957 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1464332253632.png
957 KB, 800x500
How would you guys feel if men were constantly being sexually exploited in the media like this and nobody did anything to fix the problem?
>>
>>28853398
And I don't want to fuck anyone who looks like me. What a stupid fucking argument.
>>
>>28853278
I have wide hips, in fact I have some videos on youtube which show my progress from having wide hips to having wider shoulders. First of all, I was still growing horizontally. You stop gaining height pretty early, but you broaden out as you get more mature. So in one video I am clothed and you can see I have wide hips. In another I have a shirt off and this was after making major improvements to my chinups and pullups, simply getting stronger lats. The change is great, I have a real v shape now instead of my previous x shape.

And I see people like Frank Yang who has wide hips in a similar way to me, which is narrow pelvis big femurs. Some people have a wide pelvis, I would say they are worse off. But Frank Yang actually lifts and that of course fixes the problem and he has a great v-taper. Don't make excuses, start lifting.
>>
File: Thomas_Sangster.jpg (973 KB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Sangster.jpg
973 KB, 2001x3000
>>28853423
Whatever. You'd have to be gay not to fuck this.
>>
>>28853399
as a twink faggot id love it.
>more cute guys in the media
>job openings for actor/model whatever
>sexualized by society means i reign in that sweet female privilege for myself
>future bf would probably be more likely to get into my rape fetish
>>
Pounding an ass to pleasure your dick isnt gay at all. Fuck these idiots telling you its homo. Op. Its only gay if youre the one taking it up your poop chute
>>
File: 1463186285585.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1463186285585.png
17 KB, 882x758
>>28853349
>tfw also gay virginfag
>19 and still haven't lost my BP virginity

I would have lost it a long time ago with a 40-something bear off craigslist if I wasn't so scared of getting caught.
>>
>>28853441
no. you're gay.
>>
>>28853518
I see. You're into bears aren't you? It's qt twinks like you I want to pound in the ass.
>>
>>28853501
Do any other gaybots have craigslist / grindr experiences? I'm hesitant as fuck about using it myself but I might be swayed if my situation doesn't change at all
>>
File: my legs.jpg (1 MB, 1714x2285) Image search: [Google]
my legs.jpg
1 MB, 1714x2285
How you guys like my legs?
>>
>>28853518
No he isnt you fucking faggot. Its natural to want to fuck a warm wet, slightly feminine hole that you think you could acquire easily. High test men in prison who could snap your pencil neck in a heartbeat pound weaker boipucci all the time. Doesnt make em gay. unless youre the bottom
>>
>>28853561
Did you shave them or what?
>tfw 18 but legs are unbelievable hairy. Literally almost as hairy as a fucking monkey
>>
>>28853561
Super cute, I wish I can get my legs that smooth
>>
Why do the fags always invade r9k instead of /pol/? Seems like they'd get a better reaction from the neo nazi board.
>>
>>28853621
Because aspies are impressionable and their brains are malleable.
>>
>>28853728
>tfw you just described me
>>
>>28853278
Yes, and it's sick to think someone once saw me in this light as a kid, or ever.
>>
>>28853766
He's not a kid, he has those fountain of youth twink genetics.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.