[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you have to offer a prospective girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
What do you have to offer a prospective girlfriend?
>>
Absolutely nothing, anything that I could possibly provide can be done better by pretty much anyone else.
>>
Iots of cuddles
>>
File: 48b829789a3788ef18656.png (779 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
48b829789a3788ef18656.png
779 KB, 1280x720
elitism in video games
>>
>>28853194
Nothing, but then most prospective girlfriends have nothing in particular to offer either.
>>
>>28853194
Yes. What does this prospective girlfriend offer me in return?
>>
>lots of sex
>i will put babies into you
>protection
>laughs
>love

world has gone to shit since these are worthless now, all it matters is how big is your bankaccount
>>
Nothing really.

I'm not fun to be around and live hermit lifestyle.

I'm not just making this up either. I am 28 and have been told on multiple occasions by my own family that I am an insensitive horrible person. Also, all I do is lift,eat,sleep.
>>
>>28853285
>>28853298
Access to her vagina and asshole.
Unlike you, girls have a wide variety of men to choose from so you must have something of value to offer.
>>
File: 1462685476624.png (571 KB, 497x721) Image search: [Google]
1462685476624.png
571 KB, 497x721
>>28853194
Companionship. Conversation. Recommendation of music, books, and films. Loyal goes without saying. Devotion. Affection.

Con: I would probably be clingy.
>>
>>28853325
Being able to put my cock in her holes as the only thing on offer is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Assuming I even enjoyed sex, that's something I can literally just pay a hundred bucks for, or just fap which I've found is much more enjoyable because I'm actually trying to maximise my pleasure, which is not something you can rely on a gf to do.

So again, a prospective gf offers me literally nothing I can't do better myself, and vice-versa too I'm sure.
>>
>>28853325
Access to her Vagina and Asshole? What is this a joke of some kind? That's something that should come as part of the benefits package here. As a prospective boyfriend I will require much more than that.

And a wide variety of men? What like 5 steriotypical chads and some beta robots? please.
>>
>>28853194
LOTR trivia
>>
>>28853194

Nothing and I am not interested. Over the course of my life I grow tired of people. Regardless of how interesting they are, I always avoid them for long periods of time. I do seek them out afterwards, but it makes it very hard to be friends. The few friends I have do not mind this and consequently we socialize in bursts rather than at a steady pace. No romantic partner would find this acceptable.
>>
>>28853442
>>28853431
>>28853397
I regret to inform you three that you have been denied into the "GF distribution program". You have nothing to offer, will not pass on your genes,and will die alone. Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>28853194
Lots and lots of money. My personality isn't very good, but that doesn't matter because luckily for me the vast majority of women are gold-digging whores.
>>
I could talk with her about games and anime
I would listen to what she has to say
I'd be willing to experiment in bed if she has a fetish, unless I really don't feel comfortable
I could propably make her laugh
I could be her training partner
I'd love her and be loyal
>>
File: 1431299432211.jpg (58 KB, 505x421) Image search: [Google]
1431299432211.jpg
58 KB, 505x421
>>28853194
she can lick my balls and suck on my dick
>>
File: 1458166670296.jpg (42 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
1458166670296.jpg
42 KB, 455x650
>>28853194
I can give her the dick
>>
>>28853194
Me paying for her fucking existence isn't enough? Dumb cunt doesn't deserve anyone
>>
I'm in college with a career that will make me financially independent. Do constantly sport (basketball) to stay /fit/. I love reading in my free time, I can tell you a lot about music and listen to you for hours.

Now Stacy, what can you offer me - that will benefit our relationship?

Hard mode: sexuell favours don't count.
>>
>>28853740
>Do constantly sport
>sexuell
retard
>>
>>28853504
Shit, you mean I'm not going to have someone I'm bored of relentlessly nag me and try to mold me into what she wants? You mean I'm not going to eventually be pressured into marrying and then have half my shit taken after she cucks me? I can't have a parasite attached to me that I have to funnel money into to keep happy as proof of my affection?

Fuck, what am I going to do?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.