[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Privacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x260
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Tell me friends, How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
This is one of my favorite pastas
>>
File: 1464111502218.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
1464111502218.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
nice pasta needs more wan
>>
look you and i both know none of this shit happened

but what i would like to know is why you bothered dreaming this all up and posting it
>>
Masterfully constructed bait, my friend. Really well done.
>>
I seen this on the misc
>>
Can't wait to quit lifting.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplement.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.
>>
>>28853036
can you elaborate on why you prefer to eat in the car?

i get maybe you are embarassed to be sitting alone, but all throughout the world, productive, alpha, social, popular and normies eat alone at places every now and then. Thats just how life works.

You think if chad goes into town to pick something from the bank, then realises he was 20mins early cos they are still closed for lunch or something but hes hungry he wont go get sandwich at that nice cafe next door or a coffee and just sit and play on his phone for a bit before the bank opens?

People have a multitude of reasons to be places by themselves, normal people dont judge you for it.

Also eating in your car, do you ever drop food? Does it stink? I don't like eating in my car cos I like to keep it clean.
>>
>>28853124
is there no middle ground lol? cant i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and lift just to help keep my body healthy?

Why is it all or nothing for you anon?
>>
>>28853036
I will noe pretend this is not pasta.

SHE

WAS

HITTING

ON

YOU

YOU

STUPID

AUTIST

NECKBEARD

HOLY

SHIT
>>
>>28853036
Tfw you actually do have issues with eating around people
>>
>>28853036
you sound autistic and vile because you're going to try to get a teenager fired from their minimum wage job
>>
>>28853305
autism has no middle ground
>>
>>28854074
Same. Just give me some take out and something to watch on the computer instead. I don't like it when people eat around me either.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.