[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My well has been running dry when it comes to watching YouTube..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Youtube.jpg (198 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Youtube.jpg
198 KB, 800x600
My well has been running dry when it comes to watching YouTube.. my subscriptions don't post videos enough. I am looking for new channels to try out and watch. Can you guys recommend channels worth subscribing to?
>>
>channels worth subscribing to
Well. Depends on interest. I find that blogs are simply better though.
>>
>>28851951
Does she still post new stuff?
>>
if youlike guns hickok45
>>
>>28851951
>daily reminder this chick etc etc
>>
who /Autumn Asphodel/ here?
https://youtu.be/cjemK803l2M
>>
>>28852275
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSVsJlpcRTs

>not really
>>
File: 1454139244519.jpg (73 KB, 670x451) Image search: [Google]
1454139244519.jpg
73 KB, 670x451
>>28852476
>liking trannies unironically
>>
I recently discovered a channel called Unbox Therapy, pretty enjoyable

Dude buys all this random tech shit off Amazon and does little 3-5 minute videos unboxing it and testing it out, it's like 75% of the fun of actually buying it yourself
>>
File: GO FUCK YOURSELF 2.gif (307 KB, 288x206) Image search: [Google]
GO FUCK YOURSELF 2.gif
307 KB, 288x206
>>28851951
RedLetterMedia. Hours upon hours of funny content. Also, Rich Evans. What more could you want?
>>
>>28852502
you aren't going to shoot anyone. the only people who are sincerely capable of that are sand-niggers from fuckupistan and actual niggers from africa, and that's a good thing, because it means you are not a nigger. stop playing at apedom, friend.
>>
>>28852502
I want to protect her
I want to hold her and pat her head and reassure her that everything is going to be okay as long as she's with me
>>
>>28852591
Thanks this channel is pretty funny, it even works out to just listen to a long video in the background like a podcast. Great!
>>
>>28853419

Watch the "Best of the Worst" series. Fantastic concept and super well edited. Has some of the best moments in internet video history.

>SOS
>>
>>28851951
blamesocietyfilms

in particular season 1-2-3 of welcome to the basement and season 1-2-3-4 of beer and boardgames

great fun
>>
>>28852520
unboxings have been a thing for like 10 years
>>
>>28852641
I want throw you out of a helicopter
>>
The Alex Jones channel is great entertainment.
>>
>>28851951
I fuckin love Hannah Minx, based on sexual attraction alone
>>
Fu=ck it, you know what, im just gonna subscribe to every channel ITT blindly. I'm sure they are good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.