[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T WANT TO WORK I DON'T WANT TO WOOOORK WHY CAN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 234567.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
234567.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
I DON'T WANT TO WORK
I DON'T WANT TO WOOOORK

WHY CAN'T I JUST GET AUTISM BUCKS LIKE YOU ALL. I DON'T WANT TO WORK ITS HARD AN BORING AND SOUL CRUSHING AND STUPID. GIVE ME FREE MONEY GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE. WORK IS FOR RETARDS. PAY ME TO LIVE. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY. I DON'T WANT TO WOOOORKKKKK
>>
File: 457546.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
457546.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET AUTISIM BUCKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
If it means so much to you, why don't you just kill yourself? I imagine some of us taking that route.
>>
>>28851609

Because I want an easy life with no worries or responsibilities
>>
File: j&d.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
j&d.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>28851502
>>28851636

Don't worry, your 48 hours of limited freedom are almost here, wagecuck.

But after that, the clock resets and then you will repeat the same mind destroying and spirit devouring menial tasks over and over until you die.

Meanwhile, I'm devoting all my freetime to cultivating my body and mind using the finest tools of the modern era, and it's all at no cost to me because you pay your taxes yearly like a good beta bux.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have just one more set of chin ups to complete before reading a nice book authored by Donald J. Trump into the late hours of the night because I can wake up whenever I want.

:^)
>>
>>28851723

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE BUCKS FROM YOU STUPID KEK
>>
>>28851736

The treasuries of the federal and state governments; AKA you!
>>
>>28851774

I said HOW not where. I WANT YOUR SECRETS
>>
>>28851796

You literally did say where.
>>
>>28851806

I don't give a fuck. TELLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28851502
enjoy your slavery, wagecuck. you'll need to keep me happy so i can play video games all day.
>>
>>28851837

I am not hearing how you get money
>>
>>28851823

There are dark places in the disability office, where few tread. Ancient centers of NEETbux, of given wealth, but I do not walk alone.
>>
i was awake all night and now early morning when people goes to there jobs i went into 7/ 11 and bought cola and chips i dont think i can ever work again its just so meaningless, i rather sell everything i have and buy a van to live in
>>
File: 1455932890502.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1455932890502.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>Not going into freelance work
>Not updating documents
>Not writing college papers for easy as fuck dosh
>Not writing furry themed lit erotica and raking in autism bucks from furfaggots
>Not going into web design or logo creating
>>
>>28851849
who knows man, i just get checks in the mail. its free money, why would i care. apparently it went through you somehow.
>>
>>28851502
>neet
>dont have autism bux

I think my doctor is starting to hint about it
>>
>>28851502

Think of neetbux as a reward that society gives you for being intelligent enough to be trusted with taxpayer money.

You wouldn't want them to waste it on, say, someone who isn't even bright enough to fill out some paperwork at the local welfare office, would you?
>>
>tank at colleage
>use fake references
>hired in a govt agency as sysadmin
>literally do nothing all day

I just sit there and watch anime for hours, check of if the servers haven't exploded yet, maybe apply some updates and that's it. Hardly one hour of work a day for $80k/yr
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.