[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, your big sister tells us your a bit special, what did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1454548013600.jpg (79 KB, 960x589) Image search: [Google]
1454548013600.jpg
79 KB, 960x589
So anon, your big sister tells us your a bit special, what did she mean?
>>
>>28851485
these threads always trigger my ptsd
>>
This actually happened to me a few weeks ago. I went off on a /pol/ rant and they went from giggling and making fun of me to legitimately being afraid of me.

I lost any attraction I had for them in that moment, due to how they reacted. It's like a weight off your shoulder desu. Girls you find attractive instantly lose their looks when you hear them speak about immigration. In my mind they were potential mates, but their brainwashed leftist bimbo heads made me realize how ugly they really are inside.
>>
File: 1458000083272 dog.jpg (533 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458000083272 dog.jpg
533 KB, 3264x2448
>>28851485
>Shes talking about my dick
>>
>>28851504
same
I grew up in a pretty well-off family and lived in a really nice house and my older sister was a definite alpha-female and she had all these friends who were all these really pretty, intimidating girls and there were times where I was really stoned or tripping balls on DPH and they would pick on me and shit and ask me these really strange questions and they would always tell me to look them in the eye and shit. Seeing pictures like this makes my stomach drop a little, every single time.
>>
>>28851571
OP was talking about dick size, and you went off on this political tangent, consider suicide desu.
>>
I'm always unique, totally interesting and sometimes mysterious.
>>
>>28851485
SHE MEANS I'M RETARDED
WHO ARE YOU
WHY ARE YOU HERE
>>
>>28851651
>I'm always unique, totally interesting and sometimes mysterious.

10/10 winner winner 10/10
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.