[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody knows what MtF trannies are like. But what's with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Everybody knows what MtF trannies are like. But what's with FtM trannies? What's their deal? What do they look like? What do they act like? How do they fugg?
>>
The only one I've known is pretty cool. He actually looks like a dude so it's weird whenever I think that he has a pussy.
>>
emotional effeminate in touch with their woman side. Every seen a nu-male?
>>
>>28851432
FtMs come in two flavors. The first is butch lesbian, the other is young tumblrite that could have picked genderqueer or nonbinary or demiboy or agender but happened to choose the label "trans man". They'll flirt with this label for a bit then grow out of it without transitioning. They look like any other teenage girl with short hair, a beanie and a button-down flannel shirt.

The second is butch lesbian. These can be further subcategorized into transitioning and post-transition. Transitioning, they'll mostly just look like butch lesbians, at some point they'll have top surgery, bottom surgery isn't that important for most FtMs because the technology sukks.

Post-transition FtMs can pass remarkably well, because it's easy to pump a person full of T, have them grow a beard and muscles and make them look like a guy. The only problem is that hormones won't do anything to change their skeletal structure, so they're still working with a female height, shoulder width, etc. But still, the end result is almost always much nicer than MtFs.
>>
/lgbt/ poster here and FtMs are the most chill group on that board.
>>28851615
but like they said, a lot of them are fake trans and just tumblr girls being quirky. that type is not chill at all and probably talks openly about their self diagnosed mental illness.
>>
>>28851615
>>28851654
Interesting stuff m8s
>>
>>28851615
The tumblr teenies tend to be asexual as well so they are generally not worth your time.

The butch lesbian types absolutely love being rimmed because their dysphoria often makes them uncomfortable with having a vagina, so if you have an insane ass-eating fetish like me, find all dem FtMs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.