[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE ARE TWO OF THESE FUCKERS IN MY BEDROOM WTF DO I DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: o-ANGRY-WASP-facebook.jpg (202 KB, 1536x1095) Image search: [Google]
o-ANGRY-WASP-facebook.jpg
202 KB, 1536x1095
THERE ARE TWO OF THESE FUCKERS IN MY BEDROOM WTF DO I DO
>>
>>28851236
It's their bedroom now. At least for a few days.
>>
File: 1451706499974.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451706499974.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>28851236
worship them. become one of them.
>>
>>28851236
Buy a new house
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x712
>>28851236
Step 1: Leave your bedroom
>>
File: 1464253256002.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1464253256002.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
Become one with the bees. Give them flowers and let them build a colony
>>
>>28851236
Open the door, open the window. Cower in fear. Do something other than shitpost.
>>
just bee yourself

it's probably what they're trying to tell you
>>
>>28851338
those are wasps, not bees nigga.

They feed on other insects, not flowers.
>>
Kill them with a rolled up magazine or a shoe or something. Don't be a fucking faggot, just kill them and be done with it.
>>
swat them with something, pussy
>>
NO NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES!
>>
>>28851236
This is what I do when faced with your predicament opie;

Step 1: Put on shoes
Step 2: Stop being a pussy
Step 3: Walk the fuck in there and slap those fuckers down, hurry up and step on them while they're stunned

Make sure stuns aren't on diminishing returns though. Wasps are an infestation here and I am a grand master at dealing with them.

Alternatively, if you're too much of a pussy and not enough of a man to do this, make a wasp trap. Cut the top 1/3 of a plastic bottle off, put it in the bottom part upside-down (use tape to fuse the two parts), and put some juice inside. Slip the trap into the room until they go inside, and once that happens they're too fucking stupid to leave the bottle.
>>
File: index.jpg (23 KB, 597x796) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
23 KB, 597x796
Stop being scared, they're friendly insects.
>>
>>28851236
Slap it hard with anything. I had a hole in my screen door for a whole summer and about 3 flew in every day
>>
>>28851977
They aren't friendly, all insects are scum and must be killed for daring to trespass inside a man's house.

OP, you must prove yourself by smashing the wasps with an old sock. They are quite good for killing bugs and you get to use your hands.
>>
>>28851236

#NotAllWasps

Stop being such a bigot anon.
>>
>>28851236
i know your pain

i don't know how but every spring/summer they find a way to get that window mesh thing and then chill between the window and the blinds so they can fuck me when decide to open it a bit
>>
Memorize everything and try to randomly flail through the double washing machine pattern
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.