[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just join Islam, /r9k/? I bet it could fix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464320501468.png (175 KB, 2000x1882) Image search: [Google]
1464320501468.png
175 KB, 2000x1882
Why don't you just join Islam, /r9k/? I bet it could fix a lot of your problems.

>no more >tfw no gf, you'll get an obedient, virgin wife in an arranged marriage to impregnate
>no more worrying about what to do with your life, you'll get to be part of a community with a sense of purpose
>you won't have to feel bad about the fall of Western civilization, you'll be on top when it's done
>you'll get to rule over the Kaffir and kill heretics in the glorious caliphate of the future
>you can get revenge on Chad by throwing acid in Stacy's face for being a whore
>only have to pray a few times a day, you'll always know which direction East is
>>
File: 1461209461187.jpg (59 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1461209461187.jpg
59 KB, 531x471
>>28851115
Islam a shit and needs to be purged. Delete this thread.
>>
Now that I think about it...
>>
>>28851115
not religious but if i was i'd be a muslim.
>>
>>28851115
>you'll be on top when it's done
>implying the Caliphate would let any westerners live

If they do it'll be slavery m8
>>
>>28851115
i am a muslim and a robot
the "easily get obedient virgin wife" meme is just ridiculous. if you don't have loads of money and a good job her family and her will not look at you twice.
>tfw ahmad al-chadi gets to marry her and 3 others while i shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>28851587
OP and our hopes ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>>
>>28851115

Because it's a stupid, dogmatic religion.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.