[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you find out everyone can smell the dried semen but you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: dayofsex.jpg (8 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
dayofsex.jpg
8 KB, 201x250
>yfw you find out everyone can smell the dried semen but you, because you're so used to it

like how potheads dont know they reek
>>
>>28850971
how far does it travel?
>>
>>28850971
I refuse to believe this, pot heads can smell dank weed a mile away
>>
>>28851072
yes but theyre oblivious to their own smell of weed
>>
>>28850971

Don't think so op.
>>
T-This isn't true right?
I masturbate daily and no one says anything
>>
>>28851597

when i was a kid a female visitor said the house smelled like javel or something. but im pretty sur it was me since i didnt even wipe the cum on me and it usually smeels like javel or whatever. we were about 1 meter apart but there was a small wall inbetween us.

so i guess they do
>>
File: 1434508948554.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1434508948554.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>28850971
>mfw OP is telling the truth
>>
File: 1463345057816.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1463345057816.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>28850971
does anyone else not use tissue and just cum in their underwear?
>>
>>28850971

What do you mean dried semen on you. what the fuck is it doing on you.
>>
I was always under the impression that women have some kind of special hyper-sensitive receptor in their nose which enables them to not only smell cum but also smell it when a man is even slightly sexually attracted to them
>>
>>28851706
your bedroom smells like semen but you dont know

everyone else does(meaning just your mom most likely)
>>
>>28851739
The same with every man on the planet.
>>
>>28851751
i doubt your mom has been in every bedroom yet
>>
haha the semen has a scent meme
>>
File: SUICIDE.jpg (351 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE.jpg
351 KB, 640x360
>mfw I have navy blue sheets
>cum on them like twice daily
>someone notices
lied and said I spilled ice cream on my bed
>>
When i was on vacation my parents me and them had separate rooms, i jizzed all over the hotel room sheets at nite (because when we were out earlier that day i saw many fapworthy women innacity) and the next morning when they came over i asked if it was bad that i had spilled some "water" over the bed during "sleep" everywhere
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.