[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came up with an idea, R9k. I want to greentext my day, every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 526x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 526x363
I came up with an idea, R9k.
I want to greentext my day, every single day, for one year straight, and see if it changes my life at all. This sounds pointless but let me explain:
I was looking at the "greentext your day" thread, and thinking about all this wasted time, all these days filled with basically nothing. It only really hits you that you're wasting your life when you see it written out. I'm not talking about a blog or a diary, just a simple, barebones list of events, as objective as possible. Maybe seeing things that way will force me to make changes. Maybe it will finally prompt me to an hero.

Tl:dr I want to greentext my mundane life for exactly 1 year. Is it worth doing?
>>
File: peanut.jpg (262 KB, 1022x800) Image search: [Google]
peanut.jpg
262 KB, 1022x800
>>28850891
>I'm not talking about a blog or a diary

You are talking about a blog or a diary.
>>
>>28850891

if you did it publicly on here you would be legend
>>
>>28850941
I don't know, am I? A diary is for feelings and musings, and a blog is for opinions and rants and stuff. I have no interest in that. I just kinda want to see a breakdown of each day, not with any analysis or anything
>>
>>28850968
do it. and at the end of the year, see what kind of person you are
>>
Supposing I did post it here and allowed r9k to dictate my next move? Like twitch plays pokemon, but more like "r9k plays anon's life"
>>
>>28851124
No. No. No. Every thing you just posted is a terrible, terrible idea. It's honestly making me cringe for you.
>>
>>28851124
I would wait and post them at the end of each week or something, one thread a day is a bit much. Definitely do not take advice or ask for your next move
>>
>>28851124
Just make it a personal thing. it'll add some structure and catalyze some self-control
>>
>>28851150
Entertainment value is better than zero value
>>
>>28850891
Don't pollute this board with a daily greentext for 365 days please.
>>
>>28850968
yeah, it's a blog/diary where your shit gets deleted. just do it in a notebook or on your computer. I think it's therapeutic if I get around to it.

>>28851290
this
>>
>>28851290
God forbid. We need that space for the 7 daily wagecuck threads, the 10 daily women hate threads, and 13 daily threads with no text except "REEE"
>>
No, don't do this. Start keeping an actual diary and write about your thoughts or day. I started doing this March of last year and my life has improved a bit in some areas.
>>
>>28850891
As others have said, this is literally a blog/diary.

I'm sure there are other sites for this if you want some level of accountability from others seeing it.
>>
Try it on a slower altchan, and just have a thread where you do it and a trip.
That would actually be kind of cool if you just did it to tell your story and not for attention
>>
File: 1455955806526.png (57 KB, 605x480) Image search: [Google]
1455955806526.png
57 KB, 605x480
>>28850891
Make a trip too so some people can follow it. There may be others that don't give a fuck and would probably want to filter you. It would be very generous of you to trip.
>>
>>28851472
That's interesting. I feel that making it public would at a kind of a twist to it. I don't really care about attention, and I usually hate trips (no offense), but like you said it would give people the option to filter it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.