[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks can't be robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: suicide.jpg (93 KB, 1188x638) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
93 KB, 1188x638
Have you ever met a Black who killed themselves? Thought so.
>>
If you have ever met anyone AT ALL, you're a normalfaggot. Exceptions being high school shit.
>>
Blacks and Whites can't be robots because the world panders to there every need
>>
>>28850790
>Have you ever met a black person who killed themselves?

Haha holy shit nice
>>
>>28850790

>not counting beaners who work themselves to death for $15 a month
>>
I went to the source and it's just a software page for making charts
>>
i hate black people
and brown people
everyone but asians and whites need to get the FUCK OFF MY INTERNET
they fucking ruined it prove me wrong you can't

people who should not be allowed to use the internet:
blacks
browns
women
NORMIES (SEE ABOVE)
>>
>>28850896
>NORMIES (SEE ABOVE)
So all whites as well. Got it famo
>>
>>28850896
4chan is full of normals you fucking autist. Go ask mom for some more tendies to calm you down.
>>
>>28850925
typical nigger can't into lists
>>28850947
>why are you mad that you're surrounded by shit lol why try to change anything
which one are you? faggot. thanks for ruining the internet, it will NEVER be as good as it once was back when it was just whites and asians. ungrateful fucks.
>>
>>28850869
Don't worry about your precious wetbacks, anon. Obviously they're not working and dying hard enough or there wouldn't be 60+ million of them here illegally.
>>
>>28850970
there are way chans than this plus there is the deepweb. How about you go be an autist on the obscure internet where you belong. You're a whiny faggot. Why would a supreme edglord NEET like yourself be on a site this popular? Go away. You have options.
>>
>>28850896
what if im mulatto and act white? many people at my school say im the whitest black guy they know. one guy even came up to me asking why i never say the word nigga
>>
>>28850896

I'm black and I'm literally a normal person. God I swear internet racism is the new psuedo-intellectualism, but 100% lazier because you're indisputably white. Stop pretending you're superior for literally nothing.

>>28851023
Underaged uncle tom cuck wedlock faggot.
>>
We're too busy killing each other to kill ourselves.
Why waste the time/effort?
>>
>>28850790
A black kid from my highschool called the cops on himself describing a fake crime so he would be shot as suicide, which seems pretty edgy and right up this boards alley
>>
If I wasn't a huge pussy I'd have killed myself back in high school.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.