[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw everyone in highschool was more successful than me because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 3e5.png (88 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
88 KB, 500x583
>tfw everyone in highschool was more successful than me because their parents were rich
>tfw they have great jobs, and already started families
>tfw I was an underachiever
>tfw finally finished my 2 years of votech and still feel unaccomplished
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 696x478
>tfw rich parents in a rich school that was one of the top schools in my state
>tfw still ended up a failure
>>
Stop comparing yourself to other people. For what you've accomplished, you've done well, haven't you?
>>
>>28850618
Your parents weren't rich because they didn't deserve to succeed. Your parent were and are lazy, lazy sinners and they raised a parasite son to eat up the leavings of more successful humans. I hope they taught you to lick up leavings well, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>28850618
>mfw the kid from high school who had to wear the same clothes for 3 days straight and get made fun of is now half way through school to become a doctor while half the kids who made fun of him still live at there parents house struggling.
Fucking glenn. Happy for him. He went through fucking hell and some how made it to the top.
>>
File: angry woj.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry woj.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>28850710
YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT? I HAVE NO TALENT, NO SOCIAL SKILLS, I'M ALWAYS ONE STEP BEHIND EVERYONE ELSE.

THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE MY LIFE WORSE IS IF I BECAME HOMELESS.

AND IF IT EVER COMES TO THAT, ILL JUST KILL MYSELF
>>
>underachiever in high school
>drop out of community college
>go to job corps
>free training and cdl
>get hooked up with nice union job
>making $32/hr at 20
Ain't all bad most of my high school are still in college racking up debt.
Feels good man.
>>
File: room.gif (82 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
room.gif
82 KB, 640x360
>wore all black
>wore the same jacket for years
>always sat in the corner of classes and slept through the classes
>never went to lunch
>always slept in the library or gym if the library had to many people
>Browsed the internet building talent trees from MMO games in the library or read the PC gamer magazine they had once every month
>did average passable grade
>was always given the easiest project because teachers had a feeling I was retarded
>had huge jet black edgy jew fro and girls would sometimes dig their hand through it and tease me. My spaghetti would fall out
>The nerdy gamer geeks didn't want me as a friend even though I am just like them
>The jocks liked me because I was weird and fascinating
>The punk pot head druggies liked me because they thought I did drugs too but didn't
>slept on the bus ride to school and back home. (sometimes I missed my stop because I overslept or no one woke me up to get off)
I was that one weird kid.
>>
time to turn this into an optimism thread.

list some things you want in the future,
what you would like to improve on about yourself, etc.

I want to improve my social skills, especially when it comes to women
I want to be able to get a job that doesn't give me a headache every time I enter the building, as well as giving me creative freedom and a paycheck that let's me rest easy.
> I want to finally stop being an autistic manchild and have a family
>I want to finally have time to do any number of hobbies without being limited by time or money.

now for material things
A nice mansion that sits on the countryside
2-3 of my dream cars(bentley continental gt, mclaren 650s, and aston martin db9)
A new wardrobe that shows how coordinated I am
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.