[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want to see the rest of the thread? $10 please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: racepack.png (323 KB, 969x416) Image search: [Google]
racepack.png
323 KB, 969x416
Why is Creative Assembly so fucking greedy? They released Total War: Warhammer without half the factions and now they're gonna sell them off piece by piece as DLC? They should be in the base game. What do you think, robots, are we being fucked over?
>>
File: jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
Of course. They're run by jews.
>>
Fuck man, the whole game industry is just one big greedy clusterwank. I'm still dumbfounded Fallout 4 got 9/10 reviews despite looking like absolute utter ass, worse than a 2010 game.
>>
>>28850634
Glad I'm not the only one Fallout 4 failed to grab. I played it for like a week straight at release, but then never again, every time I've gone back to it I've given up after a few minutes. Fallout 3 and New Vegas both drew me in for hundreds and hundreds of hours, but Fallout 4? Nah senpai, nah.
>>
>>28850596
At least the 4 factions are all way different this game vs the same units in every faction like in previous total wars
+ chaos is given to free for anyone who bought the game in the first week or preordered
>>
>>28850621
>jews are apparently good at being capitalists
>this makes them bad

Most antisemitites are also right wing libertarians, but they also want a true capitalist system.

Are you a libertarian? Do you have any reason to hate a people because they are good at making money?

I just don't really understand hating a whole group of people i guess
>>
>>28850687
That's kind of why it annoys me so much, they can clearly do great things when they make the effort, but instead they try to cash in as much as possible.
>>
>CA releases an unfinished, buggy game with shitty AI, aggressive DLC and almost everything hardcoded to discourage modding
>fans complain
>the game may end up in a decent state after half a dozen patches and/or another expansion
>the next game is announced, has a decent premise, stylised trailers etc.
>holy shit this looks awesome, where's my wallet so I can pre-order!
>the cycle continues

TW fans get what they deserve at this point.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.