[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an infected tooth also a wisdom tooth next to it that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463635430786.jpg (30 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1463635430786.jpg
30 KB, 400x325
I have an infected tooth also a wisdom tooth next to it that pretty much just had the majority of it break off (I dont even remember when but it was sometime yesterday) what should I do? Just let it kill me I'm too ashamed to go to a dentist ;_;
>>
File: 1462709796872.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1462709796872.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
You might get lucky and the infection could spread throughout your body
>free suicide!
>>
>>28850889
I hope so anon
>tfw
>>
you should remove it yourself.
get in touch with your inner masochist
>>
>>28850518
go to the dentist, god damn, doesn't it cause you pain?
>>
>>28851250
any physical pain it causes me isn't worse than the pain of being judged by everyone

>>28851172
i cant remove the roots
I mean if I had the equipment and knowledge I would do it right now but I dont
>>
>>28850518
Dentists see that kind of stuff all the time, just go
>>
The pain eventually becomes so intense you can't sleep I advise going to the dentist
>>
>>28850518
hello, I didn't read any of this. Just here for that rare pepe.

Good evening.
>>
>>28853876
Hello, op here

take note in the reflection as well, isn't he a beaut?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.