[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bye Bye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1414418219426.jpg (146 KB, 1131x1786) Image search: [Google]
1414418219426.jpg
146 KB, 1131x1786
Okay robutts lets get to the point. Would 250mg Valium, 25mg Hydrocodone with the accompanying 1.625 g of Aecitamophen, 500mg diphenhydramine, and a fifth of vodka be enough to semi-painlessly/incoherently enough to cease the life functions of myself if I am 6'8 and 260 lbs? Inb4 dont do it, my mind is made up, I just need to know if I need to go out and buy 80 mg of oxycodone as well. Thank you and have a nice day.
>>
only one way to find out I guess?
>>
>>28850439
You're gonna vomit the pills while crying and begging god to keep you alive.
Hang yourself it's much better
>>
>>28850424

Bro, before you go, try molly + shrooms. Do a heroic dose.

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1455664784462.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455664784462.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>28850424
>6'8

i don't care about your problems

neck yourself tallfaggot

you could have been omnichad if you wanted to
>>
>>28850424
Valium, and diphenhydramine will probably be enough. The hydrocodone wont do shit, I can tell you that from experience. Adding the alcohol may cause you to throw it up, but will definitely help to kill you.
>>
OP here, I recently dropped about 350 micro grams of LSD, and 100mg of MDMA, was fun, but no way to escape this dilemma, as for the height thing, I only said that in reference to body chemistry differences. Also maybe i should hang myself as the pills start to knock me out. Or i guess wrist slitting would work too but I dont have a bathtub.
>>
>>28850424
six foot eight? Do you know how many people would will to be that tall? If I had the height I'd become a fucking pro wrestler.
>>
6'8 and 260 lbs with a seperated shoulder makes a poor wrestler. OP btw
>>
>>28850549
Maybe he is fucking ugly
I know a guy like this but he is skinny and a jew face
>>
I actually have blonde hair and blue eyes, square jaw, and a scholarshipped athlete, 21 years old, have smanged 24 men and women. But trust me this life is not for people like me.
>>
>>28850549
6'8 is way too tall

>>28850569
You're gonna need a lot more drugs to kill yourself, you'll probably just end up in the hospital for a few days
>>
>>28850424
You're absolutely fucking pathetic.
>>
Yeah I should get the 80 mg oxycodone as well its not like I will need the money. Op here.
>>
Thank you guys for all the advice and love over the years, I have been on here since r9k came back to life. I love you all and I wish some of you could have had my life, maybe you would have liked it more than I have, I will see you all in heaven. Goodnight and Good Luck.
>>
>>28850680
OP, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you'll likely just end up waking up vomiting for hours and having a horrible hangover and liver pain. Valium itself is apparently difficult to overdose from alone so definitely mix it with alcohol and opiates/benzos if you can. But it's just very difficult to successfully OD so I'd highly recommend purchasing a handgun, you can get a cheap 9mm for $150 or maybe even less if it's used. I don't recommend killing yourself though unless you have absolutely no other options.
>>
>>28850680
Drugs are for pussies, and they usually don't work. Why not do something more thrilling, something exciting, to get your blood pumping, feel alive one last time.
>>
Enjoy living in pain with a fucked up brain my friend.
The only reliable ways to commit suicide are by hanging or by shotgun in mouth aimed at center-back of head.
>>
I appreciate the encouragement for adventures, but Ive done the whole run away and live thing, I have traveled Alaska, Kauai, Washington, Utah Canyons, rainforests and deserts. thanks tho.
>>
>>28850832
I'm not talking about nice places, I am talking about shitholes. I am talking about places infested with crime, not a place to live, a place to die. I am proposing that you have a adventure in a corrupt, shithole third world country, try to get a place in the local criminal empire, or die trying. It is not like they can do much more than kill you. Somewhere without developed medicine widely available, so that they won't try to cripple you.
>>
>>28850757
Like what? Joyride a Lamborghini? Drive at high speeds and either crash it or take a Barbiturate when surrounded by police?
>>
that won't kill you, it will just be a horribly uncomfortable experience
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.