[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE TRIED EVERY FACE CLEANSER AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG BUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: How-to-Get-Rid-of-Cystic-Acne.jpg (49 KB, 1000x524) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Get-Rid-of-Cystic-Acne.jpg
49 KB, 1000x524
I'VE TRIED EVERY FACE CLEANSER AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG BUT I STILL GET THIS SHIT ON MY JAW AND BACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28850285
You've tried accutane? What was your experience with it?
>>
>>28850310
Well, except accutane.

I don't want to fuck up my entire body to get rid of moderate cystic acne.
>>
I have this same problem its gotten better over the past few years but its still noticeable would love to find a decent fix
>>
Your face is a reflection of your soul. You're ugly outside because you're ugly inside. Fix it or you'll scar over and be marked forever as one that doesn't belong in life.
>>
>>28850332
From /fa/ side effects are rare, if you're on r9k depression isn't something to worry about
>>
how old are you?

If you're under 21. It'll go away.
>>
I used to get big cystic zits and I'd use the heavy duty benzoyl peroxide every day. I think it just makes it worse I'd say try not washing your face a couple days and it might start healing up.
>>
>>28850332
It's really only a risk if you're a woman. I used it as a teen and I haven't had acne since. The only lasting side effect I have is dry mouth if don't drink water every hour or two.
>>
At least it's not seborrhoic dermatitis, that shit is literally unsolveable and always comes back

Itches and bleeds like a mofo too most of the time
>>
File: 1463712469624.png (640 KB, 924x627) Image search: [Google]
1463712469624.png
640 KB, 924x627
OP have you tried spironolactone?

some tranny got facial problems like that which cleared up completely after she took it.

here
>>
>no acne ever
>fat and hairy(upper back is starting to get pretty bad) instead

would you trade places?
>>
>>28850470
>she

Stop this nonsense
>>
File: 1463770196388.jpg (79 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1463770196388.jpg
79 KB, 403x498
>I'VE TRIED EVERY FACE CLEANSER AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG

There is your problem. You need to stop taking these medicinal and creamy remedy bullshit and leave you fucking face alone.

I never used acne creme or facial cleansers and I have a nice decent clean face with no pimples.

Stop drinking soda, eating chocolate and greasy foods.

Just eat healthy amounts of whatever you want and drink water. Avoid sugar as much as you can.
>>
>>28850470
They don't give that to men though, only women with PCOS.

>>28850491
No.
>>
>>28850524
Well then enjoy your pizza face, greasy.
>>
File: 1450717463408.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1450717463408.gif
646 KB, 512x481
just b urself and your face will clear up, always works for me
>>
>>28850285
wash sheets and pillow cases every night
shower, hot water is good
Get accutane, its expensive but the best possible drug.
Drink lots of water, cut out sugar, dairy and greasy foods
Sweat, but shower afterwards always
>>
>>28850285
Have you tried soap?
I mean actual soap.
Saponified fat.

I swear by black soap. But really any actual soap is better than 99% of the stuff you will find in the store.
>>
>>28850607
hot water is bad
>>
File: 1454221185573.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1454221185573.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>28850633
>rubbing BBC on your face
>>
>>28850310
>You've tried accutane?
How about me being fucking poorfag? I cant afford this shit.
>>
>>28850285
i lifeguard and sunburn always clears my backne every sunmer. i usually just go the first day (8 hours) of the summer no sunscreeen with shirt off and it takes like a week to heal and i wear a shirt and subscreen while i'm healing, but after that i have a tan and no backne. feels good man
>>
>>28850783
The costs are different depending on where you live. I personally paid around $800 for 3 months treatment but it was totally worth it.
>>
>>28850910
>$800
Jesus fuck, i live in 3rd world shithole so that kind of money is out of the question.
>>
>>28850285
Clindamycin phosphate.
You're welcome.
>>
How do I fix my fucking facial hair? I cant grow a fucking beard but I have a fucking beaner stache before 12pm.

My father goes like two months between shaves, and he barely gets anything more than scruff on his face. Am I completely fucked?
>>
>>28850285
have you tried brown sugar?
>>
>>28850954
Dont be a retard. It would obviously cost way less in your third world country shithole.
>>
>>28850332
i'm on accutane rn if you take fish oil for the back pain and use alot of lip balm you should be fine. I'm very happy with the results 2 months in.
>>
>>28850310
>dry eyes
>dry skin
>hairline receded a bit
I had beautiful skin for like a year. Now I have to eat healthy and use retinoids, topical antibiotics, moisturizer, sunscreen and still have acne.
>>
File: 56831576_p0.jpg (304 KB, 474x792) Image search: [Google]
56831576_p0.jpg
304 KB, 474x792
>tfw had ban acne always growing up
>tried every face cleanser in the market
>proactive, neutrogena, etc etc
>They only make it worse
>after highschool is over started to get less acne
>reason for it was probably because I started drinking more water and washing my face with regular water
Also changing your pillow cases and not touching your face helps. If you have to touch your face always wash your hands.
>>
>>28850285
drink more water, change you bed and pillowcase sheets, stop drinking so much milk, each morning splash your face a few times with cold waters,
>>
>>28850607
doooont do hot water
you will probably inflame your face if your skin gets oily from pillow cases and the like
>>
>>28850285
Ok I don't know if this will help or not , but what I did to get rid of acne wash my face everyday with a generic bar of soap while in shower and never touch my face I mean literally never maybe nose
>>
Try dabbing a cotton ball in Listerine and then dabbing it onto the affected areas

I would test it on a small area first though
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>he doesn't order oral sulfonamides on the internet for dirt cheap to clear up his acne for a week for 15$ a month, cheaper than most of those expensive moisturizers and creams and bullshit you shovel out big money for that do nothing

top kek

I took septra for 4 years on a daily basis, now at 26 I finally "grew out of it" and only get a pimple now and then

Didn't get more than 1 or 2 small zits a month while on septra 800/160

No fucking regrets

Also, sulfonamides don't really build bacterial resistance so they don't just stop working like most cyclines, mycins, etc.

The nazi's invented used them on the battlefield before penecillin so they must be gud :DDD

If you're one of those "my body my temple" fags enjoy waking up to pop new zits every day and the social repercussions of looking like a fucking dirty teenager for the foreseeable future, and remember my post. There is a solution.
>>
>>28852969
I looked up sulfonamides on wikipedia because this sounded good and found out there's a risk of severe brain damage if you have an adverse reaction to them. No thanks desu
>>
Raw shea butter with frankincense oil evvery night + not eating sugar, fruit juice from concentrate or refined wheat
>>
>>28850497
This should work in 75% of the cases, except if you have a certain medical condition.
Diet is the biggest issue with most health problems nowadays
>>
File: 50 - WQlfiuH.jpg (172 KB, 1161x837) Image search: [Google]
50 - WQlfiuH.jpg
172 KB, 1161x837
>take some titanic strength antibiotics to clear up my acne
>only half of it clears up
>the other half is actually ingrown hair causing inflammation

how do i stop it?
>>
Wash your face twice a day with GENTLE CLEANSER like cetaphil. Moisturize at night with something GENTLE AND UNSCENTED like cerave. Just do that for a few weeks. Then, add in some salicylic acid wipes like stridex or oxy once a day at most. If that still doesn't work, get a 7 or 10% glycolic acid lotion like alpha hydrox and use that once a week at most.
Everyone over-washes their face and never fucking moisturizes it and they wonder why they have shitty skin
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.