[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hating on women causes me so much cognitive dissonance; If I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rage.jpg (43 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
43 KB, 600x392
Hating on women causes me so much cognitive dissonance; If I hate them, I feel like a lame edgelord who is bitter because women don't pay attention to him, but at the same time how can you NOT hate women for shunning you because of trite reasons? I can't even have a normal day with normal interactions with women without being reminded that my mere existence is a nuisance to them. I can't enjoy work because I'm forced to interact with strange women every day, I can't go anywhere really because there are women wherever I go, I can't go out to bars with friends or out to eat because women are there etc. I don't need to be reminded every day how much women hate me and wish I wasn't near them, and all I'm doing is living in the same space as them.

I wish I could lose all sexual attraction to them, but as a man in my 20s, sex plays a huge part in my life, which causes further mental frustration because I'm attracted to them, but they're repulsed by me. It's so fucking unfair that they can judge us on the way we look, how tall we are, how big our dicks are, but they're able to put on makeup or be fat and still thought of as inherently beautiful

Fuck this gay earth man
>>
You're a faggot honestly.
And this come from the lowest scum on this board.
Why do you even care about women, about what they think?
They probably don't even give a shit sbout you, step it up.
Personally i just don't even care about them, i know that they are sluts and that's all. Why bother
>>
>>28850237
I'd be a lot happier if I had no sexual desire.

Then I wouldn't even have to pretend to like women
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>28850237
water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
>>
>>28850237
I know all these feels well. My strategy at the moment is so seclude myself the best I can, so my day to day interactions with women are minimal. I hope someday my inherent desire for intimacy fades but until then I have an OKcupid account from which I can approach women with relative safety.
>>
>>28850282
No dude. YOU are the faggot, have fun sitting in your room with your thumb stuck up your ass for the next 50 years. At least this dude gives a fuck.
>>
>>28850282
That's what I'm saying though, I wish I didn't care about what they think, I'm painfully aware that they don't give a shit about me solely because I'm NOT some 10/10 model. It's so god damn annoying to have to deal with this shit and I've done nothing to ask for it other than try to live my life.
>>
File: 1455291115271.gif (746 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1455291115271.gif
746 KB, 500x334
I was molested and eventually raped over a period of 4 years starting when I was 9, and whilst I'm today incredibly wary of men, I don't hold any irrational hatred for them although it would likely be understandable of I did.

OP you are a curious creature.
Do you have any memory of your first experience today caused you to develop these feelings, and what subsequently caused it to progess?

Does me paying attention to you now sway anything inside of you or is it being derationalised by thoughts of "she's a whore" etc., or is that you meant sexual attraction exclusively?
>>
>>28850237
honestly anon, you can find better reasons to hate women than them not liking you.
>>
>>28850282

Please take testosterone supplements.
>>
>>28850237

I have similar feels about hating women for not liking me but at the same time knowing that it's my own flaws that cause this.

All I want is for women to understand our struggle and stop whining about male privilege. Us men are facing too many problems of our own to put up with these feminists. Feminists need to realize it's only the 10/10 Chads who benefit from women's sexual liberation and it's the majority of men who will face sexual frustration as a result (to varying degrees). Feminism killed monogamy, which killed the beta male.
>>
>>28851191

>feminists need to realize it's only the 10/10 Chads who benefit from women's sexual liberation and it's the majority of men who will face sexual frustration as a result

When you talk about feminism you're only taking Western perspectives into consideration and forget facts that spousal rape is currently still legal in 47, but ofc yes I concur today it doesn't necessarily mean it's all plain sailing for men either and that Western males suffer with a myriad of gendered problems.
>>
>>28851357
47* countries hurghh, I'm on my phone my bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.