[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That one girl man... Every other girl is pales in comparison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
That one girl man...

Every other girl is pales in comparison to her. In your eyes she is absolute perfection.

Tell me my brothers, who is she.

Worst part is...I dont even know her name.
>>
>>28850098
don't have one. that's not to say i've never had a crush on a girl before, but i got over it pretty quickly once i realized nothing was going to happen.

i feel sorry for people who get stuck with oneitis and can't move past it. no bully intended, i can't imagine how much it must suck.
>>
>>28850098
You have to be 18 to post here friendo.
>>
>>28850098
But I'm gay broham.
>>
>>28850098
Oh my god, shut the fuck up!!!
I'm tired of you fucking normies shitting up r9k with your tostie lust. That "one" is out fucking Chad and you're her on 4chan acting like you have some deep connection with said roastie. Your feelings are nothing but an impulse to make you reproduce. I'm seriously sick of this tfw no gf bullshit. If you can't get over the fact that you're far down the list if potential mates for some stuck up roastie then fucking kill yourself already
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>28850174
nice one bro, upvoted.
>>
>>28850174
sorry man...was just trying to get my emotions out. ive been alone for a long time.
>>
girl who sat by me in college almost everyday

One day she sat behind me and while shuffling through to get to a seat her ass rubbed against my head
She smiled at me too passing by one day which was nice
Feelsgoodmane.jpg
Never got her name and haven't seen her since 2011 when the class ended.
>>
I wouldn't say absolute perfection, but I recently met one who actually gave me feelings of emotional attraction, which is something I haven't gotten in a while

>meet in the psych ward
>BPD and heroin addict
>figure out that she stole $200 from me last summer, laugh it off
>talk about life shit
>discuss our mental afflictions and addictions
>she tells me about all the fucked up shit she's been through
>hug her three times the morning she leaves after she finds out she has HIV

She had an unspeakably great ass. Why is it that the only girls I'm emotionally attracted too are mentally ill drug addicts?
>>
>>28850098
I'm technically over her, but man...

>short and cute
>short black hair
>alternative
>D&D nerd
>actually got nervous around me, how many times does that fucking happen
>had my first makeout session with her
>could have lost my virginity
>could have

I regret not screwing her every day. Been 3-4 years now
>>
File: Dancer.png (1 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.png
1 MB, 1000x563
Rosalin...

What a sweet and innocent girl. Just a shame I had to put you on a pedestal and ruin everything. I was so close to being a normie.
>>
>>28850098
saw her just today
>hang out after lecture
>casually sitting on the trunk of a truck and talking
>she crosses her legs to get comfortable
>I look down and see her vagina (she was wearing short shorts)

I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even fap right now
>>
We were naming our kids in kindergarten, man. Then I left the school and didn't see her again until my 18th surprise birthday party. I had a chance to reconnect but had a panic attack from all the people being there and blew it. Now she's in Alabama and I'll never see her again.
>>
>>28851167
Describe it.

organo comandt
>>
>>28851204
I'll be honest, it was my first time seeing a cunt in real life and I looked away quickly.

I do remember seeing some of the outer lip (idk the proper term) and a bit of pubic hair.
>>
>>28850098
Rachel. She helped me get out of my depression my last year of college.

Too bad I asked her out and she no longer speaks to me.

Last I heard she was back in San Francisco
>>
File: sky154.jpg (131 KB, 1469x1000) Image search: [Google]
sky154.jpg
131 KB, 1469x1000
this girl
I don't know if the girl is supposed to be one I know personally but anyways

man her butt is just so soft and nice
I want to kiss it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.