[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a&e for a suicide attempt ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-00-57-38.png (347 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-00-57-38.png
347 KB, 1440x2560
I'm in a&e for a suicide attempt ask me anything
>>
File: 1441644922262.png (113 KB, 245x212) Image search: [Google]
1441644922262.png
113 KB, 245x212
>in A&E

Excuse me?
>>
>>28849889
ER for you non-bongs
>>
>>28849918
How did you try to kill yourself?
>>
>>28849822

Have you tried, and how?

Do you have any siblings?
>>
>>28850124
>>28849960
Overdose

And yes i have siblings
>>
>>28849822
Nice dubs.

What's the plan now boss you gonna fix yourself up or are you gonna be back in a&e soon?
>>
>>28850136
Has this failed attempt deterred you in any way?
>>
>>28850167
Depends if they'll give me help this time
>>
>>28849822
>lgbtq+ issues
alphabet soup for special snowflakes
>>
>>28850194
Nope
>>28850207
Heh
>>
>>28850136
what you overdose on?
what was it like?
>>
>>28850226
On sertraline and paracetamol. My stomach hurts and the world is a bit wobbly
>>
>>28849822
A friend of mine did this. What is the best way for a friend to help you out and make you not suicidal?
>>
>>28850136

Have you noticed that your parents have begun treating your siblings nicer?

Apparently they've done studies at stanford on parental behavior after suicide attempts. The study says that parents tend to show more affection towards/invest more resouces the siblings of the suicidal person.

The studies attribute this behavior to the parents' subconscious desire to secure their genetic lineage by investing less in you and more into them, because they don't anticipate you'll be capable of reproducing in your current state.

Obviously its just sounds like hokey pokey evolutionary biology bullshit, but I was curious to see if you observed that phenomena yourself.
>>
>>28850220
For your sake anon I hope you find the help you need, or if you must do it, it is as painless and peaceful as possible.
>>
>>28849822
They're allowing you to use the phone? Shit. When I was in the emergency mental ward for the same thing they did not allow anything. Only books. Which was great considering they refused to give me my glasses (I have extremely bad eyesight) and couldn't read anyway.

3 days of complete boredom. I really wished my housemate hadn't just happened to come home at that exact time. I also woke up in the emergency mental ward to my dad who flew from the other side of the world who I almost never speak to and have never shared emotions with and that was awkward as fuck.
>>
>>28850337
I'm only in general a&e now, not a psych ward yet
>>
>>28850349
Ah, right. Good luck. Hope everything works out for you in the end. I managed to hide my phone in the emergency mental ward when my dad passed it to me but I messed up and accidentally let one of the nurses see. I had a good few hours of using it under the covers, though.

Hope everything works out for you in the end. I can't say it did for me, but I'm glad I'm not dead I guess. Still depressed to all shit but realised that being dead kind of isn't a solution. You only have this one chance to experience the world.
>>
>>28849822
As you can see, overdosing clearly did not work. May I advise something a bit more thrilling, get the blood pumping? Do you have cash, and a passport? Lets pick a lovely travel location where you will undertake a risky quest. May I suggest South Korea, then trying to sneak into North Korea. Tell them you are with the Americans, and refuse to talk. They will probably kill you, and you might even launch a international crisis if you convince them you are legit.
>>
>>28850429
Realised I said hope everything works out in the end twice. I am not good with seroquel
>>
>LGBTQSUDFNVVIWENVIRSDV issues
>100%
Yeah I would want to kill myself too
>>
Have any stacies on social media pretended to be devastated? That usually happens during suicides or attempts.
>>
>>28850550
I have like 3 facebook friends, none of them Stacy
>>28850539
Yeah

I was just ECGd for some reason
>>
Tfw heavily drinking and considering trying that noose I made. Unfortunately someone might discover me too soon and I'll just end up with brain damage or something
>>
What app is that?

Oregino.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.