[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEELS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1458410108299.jpg (162 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1458410108299.jpg
162 KB, 1280x852
My little cat got ran over a few days ago. I can't get him out of my head.
Never felt this sad about anyone or anything like this before. I loved him so much and he never did anything wrong and now I don't see him when I walk outside. I don't feed him anymore or sit with him on the driveway. I'll never hear my little buddy's meow ever again and it fucking churns up my insides. Sometimes I just want to barf when I think about it, I just get so fucking sad and sick and angry and all the amazing memories of him just make it worse. I've just been trying to not cry anymore and not pick at the thought so much.

For a split second I thought I saw his paw moving towards me from around the corner of my dad's truck and I've been crying all day because of it.
In this thread, post your feels and situations. sometimes it helps to release your problems. I'll be reading, and so will other anons.

I appreciate any posts.
>>
You shouldn't have said that, now there will be some edgelords that will post animal gore
>>
>>28849799
To add to this, I'm currently listening to Agalloch. They recently broke up and it really sucks.

I'm glad I still have their beautiful albums to immerse myself into. Really cathartic.
>>
>>28849815
I'm hoping people will be kind enough to post their own feels as well. I'll ignore anyone else that wants to ruin the thread.
>>
Bumping, not enough feels threads these days.
>>
I'm sorry that happened to ou anon.

He's in a better place now, and may your road to vallaha lead to him.

In the meantime, why not get another cat? That's the beauty of pets, there's lots of them to love!

I'll be thinking about both of you
>>
File: 1459039807829.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1459039807829.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>28849911
Shame, feels threads WERE r9k for me back when it was my main board.
>>
File: Attach210_20160516_162031.png (342 KB, 359x640) Image search: [Google]
Attach210_20160516_162031.png
342 KB, 359x640
Sorry to hear about that anon. I just went through the same thing last week, had to put my cat down. Loved him to death.

My suggestion to you is if you get another cat, don't let it outside.

Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>28849799
I fell in love with a grill sometime in high school, back when I wasn't a robot. She was basically perfect (by my standards) but she had this online boyfriend who's probably browsing /b/ right now. what a cuck. Fuck that guy. Anyway I almost asked her out later but I chickened out at the last minute. A week later (and a while after she broke up with the cuck) I asked her if she liked me in a really unassuming way. She says she couldn't date me because we were best friends and that I was too short (5'3" at the time).

Two years later she told me that she actually did like me but her mom had banned her from dating because she found out about the nudes she sent to the cuck. I wanted to tell her that I still had feelings, but she had a new bf by this point (a pretty cool guy actually) and I was starting to become a robot.

A little while later I ended up here and she's probably in college or something, maybe even married.

I wish I had a cat OP, I remember having one as a kid that hated everyone but my dad. Her name was Arwen, a real pretty calico, not like the ugly ones you see everywhere.
>>
File: 1458841030753.jpg (359 KB, 2048x1168) Image search: [Google]
1458841030753.jpg
359 KB, 2048x1168
>>28849928
Thanks, friend.

His sister actually had two kittens a few months back. His sister is gone now, but me and Spot (my cat) have been taking care of them. Now it's just me.

Spot and his sisters showed up outside my garage 2 and a half years ago and I tamed him and one of his sisters. One was super aloof, but that was okay. Both sisters got pregnant and we had to get rid of them. They were very cranky anyways,

Spot was so sweet and goofy and loyal though. He sure loved the kittens, too, and they loved him. We all loved him.
>>
>>28849996
What a pretty cat; I'm so sorry anon. I'm sure he was an awesome pal.

I hope you feel better as well, friend.
>>
File: 1459038461807.jpg (1 MB, 6481x3361) Image search: [Google]
1459038461807.jpg
1 MB, 6481x3361
>>28850037
i grew up with a calico. She was so sweet. I always felt like I could sit with her and she would know how I felt. Same thing with Spot.

Sorry about the girl, anon. I've gotten to a point in my life where I don't pursue girls at all, and I just focus on the betterment of myself. I have a good amount of awesome, close guy friends though, so I don't ever feel lonely. Kind of a sausage fest sometimes, but I don't mind.

What was she into? Did you guys share anything cool?

Are you actively looking for a grill or are you kind of on the sidelines right now?
>>
>>28850163
Eh, I've basically stopped being my horny teenage self. I've stopped caring about any sort of relationship with a girl. I remember that we both liked video games a lot and a few other hobbies that I don't remember. I remember how she'd give me a bunch of old and broken electric crap and I'd pull the copper out and melt it down, that was fun. So many broken ear buds...
>>
>>28850163
damn I like that picture mane. That looks cozy as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.